Monday, October 11, 2010

Vijay: Caught 'unaware'

All of us know that Ilaiyathalapathy Vijay's forthcoming flick Kaavalan's title was changed twice but not many know that Vijay himself was not aware of one of the changes

"Right from the beginning, the title of the film was a big problem. In fact, I myself don't know who kept the title Kaaval Kadhal. Suddenly, it was all over the place. But now that the title is Kaavalan, I feel a positive vibe," gushes the star.

Vijay is also delighted that he's teaming up with Vaigai Puyal Vadivelu and director Siddique in the film. " After Friends, I'm really glad to work with the duo again. The comedy track with Vadivelu was a big hit in Friends and I still laugh whenever the scenes from the film are shown on TV. I especially love the scene where the hammer falls on Vadivelu's head. Our timing in the film was just perfect. I just hope that we repeat the same magic in Kaavalan too," enthuses the actor.