Friday, January 7, 2011

My movies will tell message: Vijay

At a time when expectations are abuzz that Vijay would take the political plunge in the run up to the fast approaching Assembly elections, the actor has said his films will henceforth carry social themes.
“Along with entertainment elements, my forthcoming projects would have ingredients which would make people to think. A good message for the society will also be there,” says the actor.
Son of S A Chandrasekaran, a director whose films are mainly social subjects, Vijay says, “My father would always tell me to infuse a message in my films. But I was reluctant so far as I concentrated on entertainers alone.”
On ‘Kavalan’, his Pongal release, Vijay says, “the treatment by Siddique will be the highlight of the movie. Comedy portions with Vadivelu will sure bring the roof down. It is a wholesome film fit for family viewing.”