nk2
05-05 11:03 PM
You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution using PayPal.
Your first subscription payment, for $50.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
---Subscription Details---------------------
Date of sign up: Apr. 27, 2009
Subscription Name:
Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution
Subscription Number: S-4CD34410RR712362G
Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution Subscription Terms:$50.00 USD for each month
Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact Immigration Voice.
-----Contact Information-----------
Business Name: Immigration VoiceContact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.orgContact Phone: 850-391-4966
Your first subscription payment, for $50.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
---Subscription Details---------------------
Date of sign up: Apr. 27, 2009
Subscription Name:
Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution
Subscription Number: S-4CD34410RR712362G
Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution Subscription Terms:$50.00 USD for each month
Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact Immigration Voice.
-----Contact Information-----------
Business Name: Immigration VoiceContact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.orgContact Phone: 850-391-4966
wallpaper Emma Watson#39;s Wicked Wardrobe!
Trinity79
04-08 05:31 PM
I am new here.Thanks I updated it .
casinoroyale
08-21 03:28 PM
Yes, i used AP before and after that I got my H1B extended with the same employer. I want to get visa stamped as I am still single and need to retain H1B status.
Based on other's experiences and attorney's suggestions, it seems like one can enter on AP if there are delays in visa issuance, however, i was always cautioned that there might be problems at POE but I have not come across such case (atleast thru forums). Also, I do not think there will be any problems using old or new petition at the consulate for visa stamping as long as its not-expired (obviously).
CasionRoyale,
From your previous posts, I gathered that you entered US using AP sometime ago. Now are you going to H1 stamping with a amended H1 petition or are you just using the old petition?
Do you expect any issues using old petition?
If there are any can we enter using AP?
Thanks
Based on other's experiences and attorney's suggestions, it seems like one can enter on AP if there are delays in visa issuance, however, i was always cautioned that there might be problems at POE but I have not come across such case (atleast thru forums). Also, I do not think there will be any problems using old or new petition at the consulate for visa stamping as long as its not-expired (obviously).
CasionRoyale,
From your previous posts, I gathered that you entered US using AP sometime ago. Now are you going to H1 stamping with a amended H1 petition or are you just using the old petition?
Do you expect any issues using old petition?
If there are any can we enter using AP?
Thanks
2011 Emma Watson was born in 1990
kshitijnt
06-28 05:57 PM
I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.
Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?
Sorry to be a pain.
I am just trying to understand this properly.
I do not intend trouble.
Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.
Hi - I was in a similar situation as you:
In 2009: I entered using H1 and my wife entered using AP. No hassles. It was a smooth process. My wife has derivative status on my 485.
In 2010: We both entered using AP. I am using H1 for work & my wife is using EAD for work. My H1 was renewed at the end of 2009 but I thought that going to Mumbai was wasting time and 2 days of my precious vacation so I did not get the stamp but entered using AP. I can still use my H1 for work authorization which I am doing right now.
No worries, keep your H1 as a backup if you need. Enter using AP. Dont waste time and money paying a visit to the consulate, you are just gifting away $140, you can do that later if the need comes.
Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?
Sorry to be a pain.
I am just trying to understand this properly.
I do not intend trouble.
Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.
Hi - I was in a similar situation as you:
In 2009: I entered using H1 and my wife entered using AP. No hassles. It was a smooth process. My wife has derivative status on my 485.
In 2010: We both entered using AP. I am using H1 for work & my wife is using EAD for work. My H1 was renewed at the end of 2009 but I thought that going to Mumbai was wasting time and 2 days of my precious vacation so I did not get the stamp but entered using AP. I can still use my H1 for work authorization which I am doing right now.
No worries, keep your H1 as a backup if you need. Enter using AP. Dont waste time and money paying a visit to the consulate, you are just gifting away $140, you can do that later if the need comes.
more...
eb2_immigrant
09-16 02:35 PM
I would say go ahead with your plans, There is no risk at all. I got back from India 2 weeks ago,showed my AP (I was asked to join a seperate line for AP holders). Officer asked for my SSN# thats it.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.

indianabacklog
10-31 07:20 AM
My EAD is pending for more than 90 days now.My received date is 27th July and Notice date is 31st Aug. I called USCIS and told that my application is pending for more than 90 days. The Level 1 officer acknowledged the fact and escalated the call to Level 2. The level 2 IO was very rude and simply deny to accept the fact that 90 days are over. She simply said that the USCIS is counting 90 days from the notice date not the received date. I told her that It is mentioned on the USCIS website that 90 days are from the received date. The IO officer scolded at me and said if I don't believe her words, then do not call USCIS.:mad:
I guess there is no point calling USCIS and checking status on EAD. I am hoping that the situation will improve and i will soon get EAD card.
If you want to try to speed this up, go online, make an infopass appointment at your local office and have them send an email or fax on your behalf.
I am not excusing the IO's right now but can you imagine the amount of calls they have had to endure since the July fiasco and the mounds of applications that they are having to deal with through no fault of their own.
I guess there is no point calling USCIS and checking status on EAD. I am hoping that the situation will improve and i will soon get EAD card.
If you want to try to speed this up, go online, make an infopass appointment at your local office and have them send an email or fax on your behalf.
I am not excusing the IO's right now but can you imagine the amount of calls they have had to endure since the July fiasco and the mounds of applications that they are having to deal with through no fault of their own.
more...
ArkBird
07-29 02:16 PM
I filed my I-485 on Aug 13, 2007 (Received date) under EB3 ROW (> 180 days). My I-140 was filed for job "Systems Analyst". I am now being offered a job as "Director of Development" managing the development process along with 30-40 people for another company. I know this theme has been discussed and has risks but would it be OK to take the job. I have approved EAD and AP due to expire on Nov 21 (will renew tomorrow just in case GC does not get approved by then). Has anyone been in this position? I have valid H1-B visa and have not used EAD or AP.
Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!
What is your exact job description in labor? I had similar delimma and I took paid consultation and as per the lawyrer, This transition falls into the catagory of "Similar" job so no problem however the biggest IF is your job description in Labor.
Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!
What is your exact job description in labor? I had similar delimma and I took paid consultation and as per the lawyrer, This transition falls into the catagory of "Similar" job so no problem however the biggest IF is your job description in Labor.
2010 Emma Watson
pd052009
09-13 02:51 PM
You save time when you port from one EB category to another EB category and your country of chargeability has a backlog. Switching b/w employers with same EB category will not save any time.
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
more...
psn1975
11-05 08:06 PM
Hi
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to Case received and pending.
What is even more surprising is that it also says On April XX, 2008, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER... This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
I my PD is July 2003 EB3 (India).
My I140 was approved in 2006 and had applied for 485, EAD, A/P in July 2007 like most of you. Yesterday LUD on my approved I140 and 485, EAD, A/P applications in USCIS changed after months. But now my approved I140 status has changed to Case received and pending.
What is even more surprising is that it also says On April XX, 2008, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER... This is incorrect since i got the approval notice in Nov 2006.
I have NOT done any labor substitution or anything like that.
As usually our corporate lawyer and HR were useless and think this is just some system issue at USCIS. Did anyone else see this before? I was looking for other threads but couldn't find anyone else having similar issues.
Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?
Thanks!
hair When Watson made the
GCtrouble
09-25 09:53 PM
Hello,
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
more...
Sreenuuk
06-15 03:35 PM
No need to write "None"..just leave it blank. Thats what my attorney told.
hot fashionista Emma Watson.

TwinkleM
01-30 11:03 AM
Hello Sac-r-ten,
Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.
Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.
Your input might help me. Thank you in advance
Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.
Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.
Your input might help me. Thank you in advance
more...
house Emma Watson#39;s $22 Million
abq_gc
08-22 06:56 PM
This could be a second part of campaign for administative fixes. also, please include some strategy to fight for FIFO processing. This is also very important issue
I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..
why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...
Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....
Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.
I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..
why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...
Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....
Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.
tattoo Emma Watson - Women#39;s Wear
.jpg)
felix31
10-05 02:31 PM
same here,
we have applied every year and I often hear back from people who do win this loterry, somehow it didi not work out for us...at least, not yet!
anyway, getting ready to apply this weekend..who knows, maybe this is our lucky year..
cheers
we have applied every year and I often hear back from people who do win this loterry, somehow it didi not work out for us...at least, not yet!
anyway, getting ready to apply this weekend..who knows, maybe this is our lucky year..
cheers
more...
pictures emma watson
pkv
02-07 05:04 PM
97 views... and no response..
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???
dresses hot wallpapers of emma watson

shantanup
05-28 01:12 PM
Go and talk to your local congressman about your situation. Ask him / her to do something to solve this problem. You have a genuine case. He / she has to respond.
more...
makeup of Emma Watson read that
saketkapur
10-09 12:18 PM
Which document to produce for people on EAD and AP?
I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......
Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:
If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:
I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......
Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:
If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:
girlfriend Emma Watson Rest

sk2006
08-19 01:09 PM
I did reply same questions from many people before.
Give me green.
See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
�
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
�
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
Thanks Dealsnet.
Give me green.
See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903
About ADIT:
ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
Either way they will tell you what they want.
ADIT (I-551) stamping
�
Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.
�
Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.
Thanks Dealsnet.
hairstyles Mais qui est Emma Watson ?
coolmanasip
07-19 10:35 AM
tnite.... thanks for the detailed reply........I forwarded this exchange to him........should make him happy and relaxed!!!
Thanks much!
Thanks much!
ggc
10-18 03:44 PM
Thank you all for your replies.
My attorney is in NY, he said he cannot come to CA for my interview.
Can I take a local attorney just for the interview purpose?
And we have a 1 year old kid, can we take kid to the interview?
My attorney is in NY, he said he cannot come to CA for my interview.
Can I take a local attorney just for the interview purpose?
And we have a 1 year old kid, can we take kid to the interview?
chi_shark
06-29 07:42 PM
As per H1B you cannot do this.. the second job will be illegal
you can do it... you have to file an addtional H1... its just like the regular h1 except it is for part-time work... dont know any further specifics...
you can do it... you have to file an addtional H1... its just like the regular h1 except it is for part-time work... dont know any further specifics...