Sunday, June 12, 2011

girls generation wallpaper_22

images japan girl wallpaper. girls generation wallpaper_22. audi s5 wallpaper_22. minka
  • audi s5 wallpaper_22. minka



  • pappu
    08-15 11:54 AM
    we can ask support from
    http://www.usinpac.com/

    let us register with USINPAC from here
    http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp

    another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
    check Politics section on this page
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American

    another interesting item ..

    Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).

    IV is already working with USINPAC. if you know of any other indian orgs http://www.garamchai.com/desiassc.htm, pls contact them for support as an IV member.





    wallpaper audi s5 wallpaper_22. minka girls generation wallpaper_22. burberry wallpaper_22. megan fox in high school
  • burberry wallpaper_22. megan fox in high school



  • bbenhill
    08-05 11:30 AM
    I did spend EAD renewal for me and wife. Within 1 week our GC is approved. I think because of this application, they took my file out and approved. So I didn't regret the amount spend for this. I have received EAD denial letter after 3 weeks. So this is our last amount for USCIS. Many people with older priority date still in their shelf. Think about it and be happy.

    I think you will need to pay USCIS when you apply for citizenship :D





    girls generation wallpaper_22. burberry wallpaper_22. devil
  • burberry wallpaper_22. devil



  • desi3933
    02-11 10:43 AM
    Hi All,

    I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.

    As per my understanding these are the options:

    1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...

    2) I can join my H1 employer...

    Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...

    Eagerly waiting for responses...

    Thanks,
    Gagan Chodhry

    Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.

    You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.

    Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.





    2011 burberry wallpaper_22. megan fox in high school girls generation wallpaper_22. pearl jam wallpaper_22. how to
  • pearl jam wallpaper_22. how to



  • thomachan72
    01-13 05:20 AM
    Totally agree with the above post. I know many folks who were in your position but did not have to leave. Some found new jobs within a months time others took a bit longer. Your 140 revokation or H1b withdrawal will not be an issue since you move onto EAD or you should transfer your H1b soon. Best.



    more...


    girls generation wallpaper_22. sarah chalke wallpaper_22.
  • sarah chalke wallpaper_22.



  • gjoe
    08-21 05:53 PM
    Since you have given your DOB and also I have seen some of your posts here are my predictions for you.

    You are a person who is attached to your family and friends very closely. You feel disappointed when you think that they don't reciprocate the same kind of feelings towards you.
    You have lots of passion towards whatever you choose to do, but when you see that you are not able to come to the top on that you will feel dejected and frustated.
    You won't indulge in wasteful spending, but sometimes you go out of control with your spending for a short period of time.
    You would be a very trustworthy person and you will be an average performer at work as far as others consider you.
    You can acheive greater heights in life and career if you can focus and hang in there without diverting yourself due to restlessness or boredom.

    To sum up the whole thing in a few words -" If you learn to persist you will see big successes"

    All the best buddy.





    girls generation wallpaper_22. desktop wallpapers for girls
  • desktop wallpapers for girls



  • indian1103
    04-30 10:59 AM
    EB2- 140 (regular)
    Receipt Date: Feb 5th
    Approved: Apr 26th



    more...


    girls generation wallpaper_22. pearl jam wallpaper_22. Am I right to say that the Jam
  • pearl jam wallpaper_22. Am I right to say that the Jam



  • logiclife
    06-20 12:06 PM
    Fellows,

    I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:

    1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?

    2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.

    3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?

    Thanks


    (1) is surely an option if you think your prayers are strong enough. I wouldnt trust prayers when it comes to immigration process.

    About options (2) and (3), its surely a great option. Contact your ex employer and file the greencard thru him. When I say "Thru him" all you need from him is a letter on company letter head from the boss/HR that still intend to hire you when you get your greencard. Other than that, it is possible to do the whole thing by yourself either thru your own lawyer or by doing it yourself. Its not rocket science. If you have a good lawyer, go thru him.

    BEFORE YOUR GC IS APPROVED:

    Also, keep in mind that you dont have to start working for him just because he is filing your 485 based on labor/140 that he sponsored. You can continue working where you are working right now. GC is for future employment. (However if you also apply for EAD, then maybe you have to join the ex employer who files your 485 at least during the intial 180 days after 485 is filed, please do check with your lawyer). Also, one last thing if you go thru this route. You need to maintain good relations with this employer if he files your 485 at least for 180 days after its filed. That's because you need him to write a letter that "yes I intend to hire this guy" should USCIS ask him that again during the intial 180 days. After 180 days have passed, if USCIS asks and sends RFE about "who is going to hire you after getting GC", you can exercise your AC21 option and produce a letter from your current employer (whomever you are working for at the time) that they intend to keep your employed after you get GC.


    AFTER YOUR GC IS APPROVED:

    Now, about having to work for your ex-employer because you filing 485 based on approved labor and 140 that was sponsored by your ex-employer, here is the deal : If 180 days have passed since your 485 is pending and if your greencard is approved after that (after 180 days of 485 filing) then you do not have to go back to your ex-employer. That's because the option of using AC21 portability is available only AFTER 180 days, not before that. Now, if your 485 gets approved in less than 180 days (which is unlikely because they are never that fast and plus the dates have to be current), then YES, you have to go to work for your employer for at least a couple of months as soon as your 485 is approved. However, the chances of the situation coming to that is very unlikely. I dont think anyone is going to get their 485 approved in less than 180 days.





    2010 burberry wallpaper_22. devil girls generation wallpaper_22. japan girl wallpaper.
  • japan girl wallpaper.



  • Robert Kumar
    01-03 10:46 AM
    Hello,

    Respectfully, but Yinzak is incorrect. While working for a law office, we researched the issue for a client. There is a memo issued by uscis many years ago. There is NOTHING in INA that says that a person on H-1B visa or status can't attend college and the memo states that as long as attendance to college is "incidental" to the H-1B, not a problem. As such, if a person Maintains H-1B employment, and all the H-1B requirements continue to exist, one can attend college part of full time. In fact, some colleges offer in-state tuition for H-1B applicants. Changing to F-1 is impossible because of immigrant intent showed by GC petition pending for this person.

    Brooklyn college is one that offers in-state tuition for H-1s and does not require change in status at all.

    Thanks for information.
    So are you saying, the employer need not pay me, while I'm full time in school.
    1. How does it effect H1B status.
    2. OK, I'm willing to loose H1B status, but can be on EAD. Is that ok, and not work anywhere.
    3. I'll convince my employer about this option, and he will in 90% case will say that he'll still sponsor GC.



    more...


    girls generation wallpaper_22. 1080p Hd Wallpaper 22
  • 1080p Hd Wallpaper 22



  • neverbefore
    05-12 01:53 AM
    Folks

    Wanted to ask if the sporadic reports one hears of unexpected delays in H1B stamping at US consulates in India due to "security checks" (link to NPR story (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/05/07/pm_h1b_limbo/)) are becoming more the norm rather than the exception. Any ideas?

    Should then one consider using their AP instead?

    Cheers.

    neverbefore





    hair pearl jam wallpaper_22. how to girls generation wallpaper_22. i-love-you-wallpaper-22
  • i-love-you-wallpaper-22



  • vjone
    08-28 03:17 PM
    Good post.
    I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?

    Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?

    Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?

    Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!

    Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.

    Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!

    Chill, Peace!



    more...


    girls generation wallpaper_22. burberry wallpaper_22.
  • burberry wallpaper_22.



  • ponvas
    08-10 05:24 PM
    This mustang may be GC or citizen holder already . Want to have fun with people who are crying for help!!!





    hot sarah chalke wallpaper_22. girls generation wallpaper_22. laptop wallpapers for girls.
  • laptop wallpapers for girls.



  • mihird
    03-15 10:50 AM
    As such residency on h1b is extremely in recent times so I guess same is with fellowship.



    You meant, getting residency on h1b is extremely 'difficult' in recent times? Anyways, if your wife has once got a residency on H1, getting a fellowship on H1 should not be that difficult. Hospitals are much easier on physicians that are already on a H1 status...its the same as its the case with IT employers...once on a H1, its easier to move around on a H1..

    Just like my wife, your wife too now has sufficent H1 years to get through both residency and fellowship, I guess, so running out of time is not a problem either.

    Only thing, people like you and me need to worry about is what if the residency is pursued at a non-profit (quota exempt H1) and wife decides to pursue fellowship at a for-profit (quota H1).

    In that scenerio, fellowship on a H1 might be a bit of a problem...

    I suggest, if your wife has already started residency on H1, avoid thinking of getting onto a J1 ever.

    You will unnecessarily complicate her immigration profile...



    more...


    house audi s5 wallpaper_22. megan girls generation wallpaper_22. audi s5 wallpaper_22. 2008 Gmg Audi S5 Logo Interior
  • audi s5 wallpaper_22. 2008 Gmg Audi S5 Logo Interior



  • valatharv
    07-15 08:33 PM
    It will be very nice if anyone of you can help to my post.
    "father FirstName and lastName reverse"





    tattoo desktop wallpapers for girls girls generation wallpaper_22. pearl jam wallpaper_22. evaporation of water. evaporation of water. prodigee
  • pearl jam wallpaper_22. evaporation of water. evaporation of water. prodigee



  • 140jibjab
    02-25 04:53 PM
    People like your (friend's) wife are a shame to the legal immigration community. We come here to work hard and make a better living. I don't think, this woman deserve to be admitted back to the US and I am not sorry to be rude in this case.

    I think it is a Petty case. As long u can provide the Court Disposition and the ticket issued to the consular officer, You will get the Visa.. Provide as much documentation about the case to the consular officer.

    SNTHAMPI , you work hard dude, don't be Hard on others.



    more...


    pictures pearl jam wallpaper_22. Am I right to say that the Jam girls generation wallpaper_22. sarah chalke wallpaper_22.
  • sarah chalke wallpaper_22.



  • rajs
    12-11 06:05 PM
    no





    dresses laptop wallpapers for girls. girls generation wallpaper_22. pearl jam wallpaper_22. football field wallpaper. on
  • pearl jam wallpaper_22. football field wallpaper. on



  • snathan
    06-10 09:18 AM
    I am very thankful for such a generous response in such a short span of time.


    I have everything back with me except I-94 and VISA ( which can be had in india).






    I owe this forum a lot.....:) and i will have to repay it ...

    I am happy to know that your 'thefted' issue is solved . Is there any way you can help IV. There is a fund drive going on to solve some immigrant issue. If possible please contribute.



    more...


    makeup 1080p Hd Wallpaper 22 girls generation wallpaper_22. audi s5 wallpaper_22. megan
  • audi s5 wallpaper_22. megan



  • logiclife
    05-11 12:38 PM
    Listen to the program and the number they give would be the number to call. I tried to find the number but its not posted on npr.org website.

    Here are some general numbers though if you want to call and find out the Call-in number for participations.

    General Phone Numbers:
    NPR Staff Directory (202) 513-2000
    Listener Services (202) 513-3232
    Corporate Sponsorship (202) 513-2093
    NPR Foundation (202) 513-2073
    Main Fax (202) 513-3329

    Media Relations:
    Phone Number (202) 513-2300





    girlfriend pearl jam wallpaper_22. evaporation of water. evaporation of water. prodigee girls generation wallpaper_22. audi s5 wallpaper_22. Audi S5 Sports Coupe 2009; Audi S5 Sports Coupe 2009
  • audi s5 wallpaper_22. Audi S5 Sports Coupe 2009; Audi S5 Sports Coupe 2009



  • ramaonline
    10-15 03:01 PM
    Per murthy.com:
    h1 status ends when you start using ead for the current or new part-time/full time job. You can switch to ead for the current job and also work part time

    Please confirm this with an immig attny - there is lot of confusion regarding this.





    hairstyles burberry wallpaper_22. girls generation wallpaper_22. audi s5 wallpaper_22. mila kunis makeup. mila kunis
  • audi s5 wallpaper_22. mila kunis makeup. mila kunis



  • dummgelauft
    10-04 09:48 PM
    I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.

    "What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:

    I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.

    I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D

    I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)

    Dude, Leave alone PR, I have a Canadian PASSPORT, this CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) lady one day asked me "Who are you going to meet in Canada?"
    I could not believe the stupidity of this woman. So, I replied "Mr. Dhurandhar Bhadvadekar"..
    She waited a second to digest it, then said, "Okay..Go..!!"..





    GCAmigo
    12-16 06:14 PM
    it took 10 months to move one month..





    chanduv23
    05-04 04:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

    I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.

    We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.

    Depends on what is in the denial letter. Usually such things need an experienced Attorney to handle MTR.

    MTR has few choices and Attorneys pick the choice based what they want to do to open up ur case. Remember, if u check the wrong box, your MTR may go to appeals office.

    The first step however is to get the denial letter in hand, and then talk to an experienced Attorney to handle ur case.