Monday, June 13, 2011

hello kitty colouring pages for girls

images coloring pages hello kitty. hello kitty colouring pages for girls. coloring pages of hello kitty
  • coloring pages of hello kitty



  • nagrajram
    12-17 11:23 AM
    Now the biggest hurdle of Apr 30, 2001 is crossed. I am sure that not many people has filed between Sep 2001 and February 2002. Also if you look into PD for China and Phillipines, the dates moved very fast after June 2001. Lot of people applied in late 2002 and early 2003. My guess would be that it will take about 3 to 4 years to clear all the backlogs of 2003. For 2004 it may be over 5 years.





    wallpaper coloring pages of hello kitty hello kitty colouring pages for girls. coloring pages of hello kitty
  • coloring pages of hello kitty



  • jayleno
    10-08 02:05 PM
    I went to the Arlington DMV today. They took copies of my I-485 and EAD. They said they will send a letter to my home in 7 to 10 days, if I'm eligible for a drivers license. I went a month back when I didn't have the EAD with me and they did not even accept my documents for faxing it to Richmond. Man...its getting crazier everyday.

    Please post back your experience here. Thanks for starting the thread.

    I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
    1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
    I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
    2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
    I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
    I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
    I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
    This is today, 10/08/2010.

    I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
    If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.





    hello kitty colouring pages for girls. hello kitty coloring pages
  • hello kitty coloring pages



  • mirage
    04-08 03:01 PM
    For EB3 India 7% of 85,030 = 5903. And still Dates are stuck in 2001. I don't know what it take to move it to beyond 2002-2003 ?
    I'm afraid if there are 100K EB3 in 2001-2004. Why doesn't USCIS come up with such statistics..





    2011 coloring pages of hello kitty hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Hello Kitty Colouring Sheets
  • Hello Kitty Colouring Sheets



  • ArkBird
    06-08 01:53 AM
    u got it all wrong there, there is goin to be an h1b increase, the business community wants it, they'll get it wether anyone likes it or not and with that will come all those durbin/ron hira amendments and all this will happen b4 the next h1b date so its a matter of time b4 it all happens again


    Could not agree more with you on that... Devil is gone. Now the Deep Sea!!!

    Love my(our) life.....



    more...


    hello kitty colouring pages for girls. hello kitty colouring sheets.
  • hello kitty colouring sheets.



  • paskal
    07-16 07:27 PM
    Hi,

    Just FYI. The original poster (GCKabhayega) has a long history of posting such messages with sensitive titles, by giving an impression as if the Visa Bullettin or Processing Times were released. You can confirm this by looking at his/her old posts.

    hey inskrish,

    you should be getting a welcome e mail any day now!
    where's the party man?





    hello kitty colouring pages for girls. hello kitty colouring sheets.
  • hello kitty colouring sheets.



  • adibhatla
    06-16 12:18 PM
    adibhatla,
    What was the cause of the 485 denial? Is your 140 approved? I skimmed through some of your older posts but couldn't find an answer.


    Thanks,

    They say we (includes me and my wife) were missing G325A (boigraphic information sheets).



    more...


    hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Some coloring lol i hellokitty
  • Some coloring lol i hellokitty



  • BharatPremi
    07-27 12:46 PM
    Instead of starting a new thread. I would appreciate if someone answers a few questions regarding Check details that we send out to USCIS.

    Went to lawyers office last week and signed all the applications. I made out onc check in the amount of $745 ($395 I-485 + $170 I-131 (AP) + $180 I-765 (EAD)) Payble to U.S Citizenship and Immigration Service. Now when I see the forms online it says the checks should be payable to Department of Homeland Security. Should I ask the lawyer to hold on to the application and send new checks.

    Also , should I write three separate checks for $395 $170 $180. Just to make sure if there is an error in say Advanced payroll application, USCIS will keep the two check and send me back the Advanced Parol application.

    Making separate checks is highly desirable and one should always follow that path. I am wondering why your lawyer did not advise you on this at the first?I have heard that USCIS accepts the checks drawn on USCIS in stead DHS. But 'DHS' is more accurate choice so If you can get them hold for a while I would recommend you to do that not because those were drawn on USCIS but because it was a single check. And since you can hold, you should write separate checks drawing on DHS.

    Note: This is just an opinion. Consult your own lawyer for immigration need and advise.

    Adding to this: Per person per application separate check should be drawn.





    2010 hello kitty coloring pages hello kitty colouring pages for girls. coloring pages hello kitty.
  • coloring pages hello kitty.



  • ubetman
    08-05 08:50 AM
    guyz,

    Did I make sense in my previous post...suggestions plz...thanks...



    more...


    hello kitty colouring pages for girls. hello kitty coloring pages to
  • hello kitty coloring pages to



  • amitkhare77
    09-11 05:13 PM
    you are right, this is still true. they write the counslate name which you attended last time for your F1 VISA interview. you can change that but again it takes time and money
    In my case, my I-797 approval document itself specified which consulate I had to go to, which was Mumbai. In such a case, this consulate is notified of your H1B approval and you cannot go elsewhere for stamping. Of course, this was 8 years ago so things might have changed.





    hair Hello Kitty Colouring Sheets hello kitty colouring pages for girls. coloring pages for girls,
  • coloring pages for girls,



  • valatharv
    07-15 08:33 PM
    It will be very nice if anyone of you can help to my post.
    "father FirstName and lastName reverse"



    more...


    hello kitty colouring pages for girls. coloring pages for girls,
  • coloring pages for girls,



  • Motivated
    06-18 11:34 AM
    donated $50; learned about the organization on June 8, participated in the event - not knowing any of the issues. Was an eye opener to the legislative process. I did not do much, just accompanied the IV members to the meetings - these members were well prepared to present the case as well as to answer questions. I am impressed, and here I am registered and donated.
    Thank you IV for being pro-active. Feels good to be part of the action.





    hot hello kitty colouring sheets. hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Little Mermaid Coloring Pages
  • Little Mermaid Coloring Pages



  • sunny1000
    01-14 05:30 PM
    Here is an exaustive list of charitable orgs (source: msnbc):

    Haiti earthquake: How to help - Haiti earthquake- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34835478/ns/world_news-haiti_earthquake/)

    ------------------------------------------------
    Action Against Hunger, 877-777-1420
    Agape Flights, 941-584-8078
    American Red Cross, 800-733-2767
    American Refugee Committee, 800-875-7060
    American Jewish World Service, 212-792-2900
    AmeriCares, 800-486-4357
    Beyond Borders, 866-424-8403
    B'nai B'rith International, 202-857-6600
    CARE, 800-521-2273
    CarmaFoundation
    Catholic Relief Services, 800-736-3467
    Childcare Worldwide, 800-553-2328
    Church World Services, 800-297-1516
    Concern Worldwide, 212-557-8000
    Convoy of Hope, 417-823-8998
    Cross International, 800-391-8545
    CRUDEM Foundation, 413-642-0450
    CRWRC, 800-55-CRWRC
    Direct Relief International, 805-964-4767
    Doctors Without Borders, 888-392-0392
    Episcopal Relief and Development, 800-334-7626
    Feed My Starving Children, 763-504-2919
    Food for the Poor, 800-427-9104
    Friends of WFP, 866-929-1694
    Friends of the Orphans, 312-386-7499
    Habitat for Humanity, 1-800-422-4828
    Haiti Children, 877-424-8454
    Haiti Foundation Against Poverty
    Haiti Marycare, 203-675-4770
    Haitian Health Foundation, 860-886-4357
    Healing Hands for Haiti, 651-769-5846
    Hope for Haiti, 239-434-7183
    International Child Care, 800-722-4453
    International Medical Corps, 800-481-4462
    International Rescue Committee, 877-733-8433
    International Relief Teams, 619-284-7979
    Islamic Relief USA, 888-479-4968
    Lions Club International Foundation, 630-203-3836
    Lutheran World Relief, 800-597-5972
    Medical Benevolence Foundation, 800-547-7627
    Medical Teams International, 800-959-4325
    Meds and Food for Kids, 314-420-1634
    Mennonite Central Committee, 888-563-4676
    Mercy Corps, 888-256-1900
    Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, 800-306-9950
    New Life for Haiti, 815-436-7633
    Operation Blessing, 800-730-2537
    Operation USA, 800-678-7255
    Oxfam, 800-776-9326
    Partners in Health, 617-432-5298
    RHEMA International, 248-652-9894
    Rural Haiti Project, 347-405-5552
    The Salvation Army, 800-725-2769
    Samaritan's Purse, 828-262-1980
    Save the Children, 800-728-3843
    UN Central Emergency Response Fund
    UNICEF, 800-367-5437
    United Methodist Committee on Relief, 800-554-8583
    World Concern, 800-755-5022
    World Hope International, 888-466-4673
    World Relief, 800-535-5433
    World Vision, 888-511-6548
    Yele Haiti, 212-352-0552
    Wyclef Jean's grassroots org
    Text Yele to 501 501 to donate $5 via your cellphone
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, be very careful about donating to unknown sites/emails. They could be scams (source msnbc):

    Finally, the FBI urges people who are looking for ways to help with earthquake relief to be wary of solicitations that could be from scam artists.

    Beware of bogus online 'help' for Haiti - Security- msnbc.com (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34845486/ns/technology_and_science-security/)

    "Past tragedies and natural disasters have prompted individuals with criminal intent to solicit contributions purportedly for a charitable organization or a good cause," the FBI said, in passing along these tips:

    Ignore unsolicited e-mails, and do not click on links within those messages.
    Be skeptical of individuals representing themselves as surviving victims or officials asking for donations via e-mail or social networking sites.
    Be cautious of e-mails that claim to show pictures of the disaster areas in attached files, because the files may contain computer viruses. Open attachments only from know senders.
    Decline to give personal or financial information to anyone who solicits contributions.
    Make contributions directly to known organizations, rather than relying on others who claim in e-mails that they will channel the donation to established groups.
    The FBI says anyone receipting an e-mail that appears to be a scam should forward it to this Web site: Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home (http://www.ic3.gov)



    more...


    house Hello Kitty Coloring Pages hello kitty colouring pages for girls. hello kitty coloring pages
  • hello kitty coloring pages



  • pcs
    08-01 09:31 AM
    bump





    tattoo hello kitty colouring sheets. hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Hello Kitty Coloring
  • Hello Kitty Coloring



  • Munna Bhai
    05-08 02:07 PM
    One of China'a growth/export strategy is (and was) always to attract Chineese enterprenuers who settled in the west, so that they can bring technology and market(links).
    Now they want all the other chineese to come back, as it is more of country's requirement of quality work force of their own, it seems.
    US will loose the edge slowly, if they don't act quickly in not only in retaining talented immigrants and need to do "lot" other things.

    Infact USA has given so much to immigrants but I don't understand why they don't try to retain them.I learned lot of technicals/mgnt skills and now I am sure lot of other countries need my skill-set.



    more...


    pictures Some coloring lol i hellokitty hello kitty colouring pages for girls. hello kitty coloring pages
  • hello kitty coloring pages



  • jonty_11
    07-17 06:10 PM
    might serve IV community better if we contribute for funds...





    dresses Little Mermaid Coloring Pages hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Hello Kitty Coloring Pages 1
  • Hello Kitty Coloring Pages 1



  • ameryki
    08-27 10:21 PM
    mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.



    more...


    makeup hello kitty coloring pages to hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Hello Kitty Coloring Pages
  • Hello Kitty Coloring Pages



  • chris
    12-15 04:03 PM
    Any of got approved based on this memo ?

    USCIS offices process application in order they receive them physically (not in RD sequence). They don't process based on PD's. For adjudication ty need physical file to review documents, medicals, photocopies, etc. Sorting physical files of such a large volume in any other order would be a tedious task. Obviously they don't index files, and keep that info on the system, which would makei it easy to locate a file. Therefore, unless they do that, even if they know A# of cases due for approval, process is unlikely to work.





    girlfriend Hello Kitty Coloring hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Hello Kitty Coloring Pages Valentines Day. Hello Kitty Coloring Pages.
  • Hello Kitty Coloring Pages Valentines Day. Hello Kitty Coloring Pages.



  • laborchic
    01-23 05:02 PM
    This sounds interesting. Shouldn't we follow the same procedure we did for sending messages on change.gov ?

    Do we have any action item on this from IV Core?:)





    hairstyles coloring pages for girls, hello kitty colouring pages for girls. Hello Kitty coloring pages
  • Hello Kitty coloring pages



  • svam77
    07-18 06:57 PM
    My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.

    I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.

    Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.

    Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?

    Thanks a lot for the reply,
    Sam





    rp0lol
    08-01 02:57 PM
    Guys,

    I like the approach however I will request all Iowa residents to call Congressman Kings again and again. Also get your friends and coworkers to call.

    Voter calls will always impact politicians...

    Lets keep the efforts on...

    Thanks


    Calling only won't help for our cause.

    Some has to go to his office with yesterday's list of amendement and his comments and explin him what's wrong with his stats.

    and maybe we should go to our local senator's office with point King was making and right numbers (from DOS or USCIS's published data).

    Just my 2 cents.





    gctoget
    10-02 07:24 PM
    Sorry, Socal IV members. I ahve been busy from ast few weeks and not been able to actively participate in SoCal IV Activities. This meeting must be a good brainstorming seesion for all new IV members!
    Cheers IV!!!