apb
09-11 02:43 PM
We will get some idea on how many are still pending.
wallpaper quote-book: submitted by:
gcformeornot
12-31 01:46 PM
logged in this time. Can you do few more clicks and vote...... please....
485Mbe4001
09-03 07:51 PM
This was discussed earlier, as far as I understand they cannot approve a case if the PD is not current. This is a part of the internal clean up where they will identify cases...no help for EB3 I/C with old PDs
-- I was a security check victim for 2yrs and 9 months
-- I was a security check victim for 2yrs and 9 months
2011 it#39;s about jumping into
n_2006
07-16 10:25 AM
As core team migth be knowing the solution, Can you please provide us some information whether we should go ahead and file today.
more...
sbvw76
06-02 10:59 AM
Are you not suppose to go back to your country and come back in H1b since L1b is intra-transfer with in your company A?
Pl. consult an attorney..
Pl. consult an attorney..

gccovet
08-20 03:40 PM
@acecupid: Thanks for the response. For me it is Chicago consulate it will take 10-15 days.
which comes pretty close to my travel date. As you mentioned i do hope it will not be a problem.
Also today I talked to the Indian consulate in Chicago they told me I can travel without any problem. As long as the passport is valid even it is the last day of the validity I should be fine with the travel. There shouldn't be a problem with the immigration officers during travel based on that.
@kanakabyraju: Thanks for the advise. I might try that.
For a valid visa stamp you need a passport with six month validity. But I have not seen any where for traveling you need a six month validity. If you personally experienced any problem while traveling with less than six valid passport. please post your experience it will help me and others.
Thanks,
One note, at PoE, IO might grant I-94 only upto your passport validity date, Once you have new passport after coming back, you will have to contact your local CBP office to extend your I-94.
GCCovet
which comes pretty close to my travel date. As you mentioned i do hope it will not be a problem.
Also today I talked to the Indian consulate in Chicago they told me I can travel without any problem. As long as the passport is valid even it is the last day of the validity I should be fine with the travel. There shouldn't be a problem with the immigration officers during travel based on that.
@kanakabyraju: Thanks for the advise. I might try that.
For a valid visa stamp you need a passport with six month validity. But I have not seen any where for traveling you need a six month validity. If you personally experienced any problem while traveling with less than six valid passport. please post your experience it will help me and others.
Thanks,
One note, at PoE, IO might grant I-94 only upto your passport validity date, Once you have new passport after coming back, you will have to contact your local CBP office to extend your I-94.
GCCovet
more...
smiledentist
10-30 11:32 PM
Any other advice please.
2010 add those quotes again.
rajpatelemail
02-13 01:11 AM
H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???
HI
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.
I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.
** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.
** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.
Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.
HI
I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers(Yes , it is 11 H1 employees) mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds are resulted due to the fact that these H1 employees are not working at LCA mentioned location.
I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.
** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.
** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.
Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.
more...
bbct
02-11 08:05 PM
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
I get a message "Remote submissions are not allowed."
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
I get a message "Remote submissions are not allowed."
hair Deer Jumping over fence.
99mutd08
08-11 03:11 PM
Ghost,
Loved the video and your message.
Loved the video and your message.
more...
kannan
12-02 01:33 AM
Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?
hot The Quotes: Sarah Bond of New
vinabath
03-24 03:10 PM
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Nice one buddy. LOL.
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Nice one buddy. LOL.
more...
house quotes about jumping.
locomotive36
11-11 02:32 PM
^^ bump ^^
tattoo wallpaper jmo jump jeep quotes
Eberth
10-28 09:47 PM
nope, the client cancelled the job (why isnt there a angry face smilie???), www.eberthdesigns.com/~gfb/index1.html and www.eberthdesigns.com/~gfb/index2.htm , it was going to be my first real job, and i'm very mad because they never called me back, and when i try to contact them, they never and i mean NEVER are in their houses!!!!
sorrry, i needed to get this out of me :o
sorrry, i needed to get this out of me :o
more...
pictures quotes about jumping.
reno_john
06-08 11:52 AM
Again I say Rest in peace CIR forever. I was never for it
dresses hair quotes for jumping
India_USA
11-01 09:43 AM
Any new tunes that capture our plight?
more...
makeup quotes about jumping. quotes
god_bless_you
08-15 09:39 AM
they will make any statement only if they are pounded by letters from us. if you want you can post their contacts on the forum and everyone can write letters to them.
we can ask support from
http://www.usinpac.com/
let us register with USINPAC from here
http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp
another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
check Politics section on this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American
another interesting item ..
Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).
we can ask support from
http://www.usinpac.com/
let us register with USINPAC from here
http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp
another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
check Politics section on this page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American
another interesting item ..
Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).
girlfriend quotes for jumping pictures
GIC
01-01 03:31 PM
No FP yet. Called TSC N number of times. Opened SR long ago. Got SR response letter but no FP notice.
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
I-485: July 2nd TSC
Online ND: Sept 10,2007
Filed July 2nd and no FP yet after two SRs. Not sure if we should be concerned!!!
hairstyles quotes for jumping pictures
milind70
06-09 02:24 PM
What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2
GCMan,
No number to call for infopass, you have to book appointments thru the web. I havent taken infopass for a while but no telephone numbers.
GCMan,
No number to call for infopass, you have to book appointments thru the web. I havent taken infopass for a while but no telephone numbers.
karanp25
07-30 01:47 PM
If u r a dependent, then ur EAD case is much simpler than the primary's case, logocally speaking...
Don't try to make too much logic out of USCIS. It's all random and they work as they please.
I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?
Don't try to make too much logic out of USCIS. It's all random and they work as they please.
I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?
raj2007
06-20 01:28 PM
I was working for company A as a Title X through H1 B visa
And company A filed my GC sponsorship petition with title Y and I-140 cleared.
I resigned company A for job Title X and joined company B (H1 transfer) (I did not rejected or asked him to cancel my EB based GC petition)
But Company A revoked my EB based sponsored petition.
Is there a legal right for me to ask why did he revokes my EB based sponsorship petition when I have not rejected his offer for GC Title Y
Please clarify
You have no legal right. Employer can sponser and revoke the petition.
And company A filed my GC sponsorship petition with title Y and I-140 cleared.
I resigned company A for job Title X and joined company B (H1 transfer) (I did not rejected or asked him to cancel my EB based GC petition)
But Company A revoked my EB based sponsored petition.
Is there a legal right for me to ask why did he revokes my EB based sponsorship petition when I have not rejected his offer for GC Title Y
Please clarify
You have no legal right. Employer can sponser and revoke the petition.