Monday, June 13, 2011

10 dollar bill template

images 1000 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. fake 100 dollar bill template.
  • fake 100 dollar bill template.



  • raamskl
    07-22 12:28 PM
    Hi,

    What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.

    I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?

    Would anyone know?,, bumping up.

    Thank you.





    wallpaper fake 100 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. 5 dollar bill template.
  • 5 dollar bill template.



  • gimme Green!!
    06-14 04:54 PM
    On what basis does I-485 get processed?
    Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:

    Or by luck of the draw?:cool:





    10 dollar bill template. 1000 dollar bill template.
  • 1000 dollar bill template.



  • TheCanadian
    10-22 06:38 PM
    You eat dinner on tables, so why not use them for websites?

    You don't use DIVs to build houses, so why use them for websites?





    2011 5 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. dollar bill template. fake 100
  • dollar bill template. fake 100



  • gc_on_demand
    03-25 02:16 PM
    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.


    You said you didn't get a chance to file for I 485 with company A , means you did transfer H1b. Did company A withdraw before you transfered H1b ? Did you do transfer with in initial 6 year of H1b ?



    more...


    10 dollar bill template. dollar bill template
  • dollar bill template



  • somegchuh
    01-28 06:59 PM
    This question is specific to Indian nationals with children born in US.

    Has anyone on H1 or pending 485 received OCI for their US born child? We were able to get OCI for our first child a few years ago but the rules seem to have changed and cgisf.org states that a child whose both parents are Indian citizens can't get OCI. Any ideas? Is PIO the right option now?





    10 dollar bill template. 5 dollar bill template. dollar. royus77. 07-17 10:59 PM
  • 5 dollar bill template. dollar. royus77. 07-17 10:59 PM



  • diptam
    06-08 01:11 AM
    rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...

    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279213,00.html



    more...


    10 dollar bill template. fake 100 dollar bill template.
  • fake 100 dollar bill template.



  • kannan
    12-02 01:33 AM
    Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?





    2010 1000 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. 1000 dollar bill template.
  • 1000 dollar bill template.



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 09:39 AM
    what do u mean by approved labor not signed??

    Labour approval is approved by DOL .
    It needs to be attached to 140 application.
    140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
    485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you

    is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?



    more...


    10 dollar bill template. fake 100 dollar bill template.
  • fake 100 dollar bill template.



  • boreal
    02-05 06:28 PM
    Can you please let me know if you received my email.

    Thanks
    wow!! IV has been very productive for you NewDoc..Would u like to contribute to IV if you get this post? And Bonus if you can convince some of your friends to join IV and contribute too ...





    hair dollar bill template. fake 100 10 dollar bill template. blank dollar bill template.
  • blank dollar bill template.



  • va_12_2004
    07-19 08:42 PM
    First, I would like to congratulate each and every member of IV for having an effect on USCIS and successfully able to submit the 485 in July. The things that mattered were the unity and direction / advise from the core team. Its a victory by any standard.

    The next big problem will be the delay in FBI name check. With the very little workload they have there are backlogged cases from 2003. It is again like a black box (Hope you remember philly BEC). You can do anything you want but FBI wont budge. And with this extra 200K + applications, the situation would get worse and worse. You really do not want to get stuck here for years. The only thing that works is WOM, and thats not an easy thing to do.

    I would strongly urge the core team to consider this as an agenda along with ongoing effort of legislative solution of retrogression (Increasing the number of GCs). I would also ask all the members who were able to file 485 to read some of the forums (Yahoo namecheck tracker, immigration.com etc), and prepare yourself of what is coming. Right now, if you are unlucky, you get stuck, but later if you are lucky, you will get through.

    We will win at the end, because we have not done anything wrong. Just keep unity.
    Thanks

    I contributed $150



    more...


    10 dollar bill template. 1000 dollar bill template.
  • 1000 dollar bill template.



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-24 11:34 AM
    You can complain to DOL, if you have been paid less than a LCA amount. Also, you can complain to DOL, if the deduction of GC processing fee to DOL as it could have lowered the amount thats in your offer letter. You need have a proof that your company has deducted money for your GC from the paycheck.

    BTW, You have no legal grounds to get the revenue (aka % the company earned) the company made out of you during your tenure.

    In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.





    hot dollar bill template 10 dollar bill template. 5 dollar bill template. 5 dollar bill template. nfinity. 03-17 10:55 PM
  • 5 dollar bill template. 5 dollar bill template. nfinity. 03-17 10:55 PM



  • munnu77
    06-05 01:41 PM
    -



    more...


    house 1000 dollar bill template. ten 10 dollar bill template. fake 100 dollar bill template.
  • fake 100 dollar bill template.



  • minimalist
    10-08 02:25 PM
    Did you take original 485 receipt with you?

    I went to the Arlington DMV today. They took copies of my I-485 and EAD. They said they will send a letter to my home in 7 to 10 days, if I'm eligible for a drivers license. I went a month back when I didn't have the EAD with me and they did not even accept my documents for faxing it to Richmond. Man...its getting crazier everyday.

    Please post back your experience here. Thanks for starting the thread.





    tattoo 5 dollar bill template. dollar. royus77. 07-17 10:59 PM 10 dollar bill template. dollar bill template. dollar
  • dollar bill template. dollar



  • vdlrao
    11-19 03:50 AM
    Hello All,

    I just got my EAD approved and I am waiting for my AP. I want to go back to school full time to pursue more education. If I do so, what will happen to my immigration status?

    Can I continue on my EAD? If yes, How?
    If I transfer to F-1, what will happen to my PD, EAD and AP?
    After completion of studies, can I utilize my PD or EAD?


    Please advice!


    I presume you can continue your studies using your EAD. Yes you could utilize that EAD after your studies too. And at any given point of time one can have only one Staus. So in your case its either EAD or F1. If someone's EAD is already approved, I dont think that someone could change to F1 unless his/her EAD has been denied.


    PS: I am not a lawyer. This is just my openion.



    more...


    pictures fake 100 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. dollar bill template
  • dollar bill template



  • GCScrewed
    07-12 10:47 AM
    actually, i think that the EB3 will also make rapid advances come October.
    with the quota exhausted for this year, and the pre-adjudication taking place and with most of the EB3 India applicants having received their GC between 2002 and 2005, i think the dates will advance to 2003 by Dec and to mid 2004 by Feb/March. After that, it is anyone's guess if the quota for India will hold out. As for me, I see at least another year or two wait for my GC, unless the Congress passes a miracle.

    Sorry dude for saying this... but you must be in an illusion. There are tons of EB3s before 2005 simply because before that time, there was no retrogression for quite a while and nobody cared about EB2/EB3 that much.:rolleyes:





    dresses 5 dollar bill template. 5 dollar bill template. nfinity. 03-17 10:55 PM 10 dollar bill template. fake dollar bill template.
  • fake dollar bill template.



  • mwin
    11-27 10:26 PM
    From murthy: http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html#1

    Question 2 : I lost my job before the 180-day period. Can I still use portability? TOP

    Quite possibly, provided the I-485 remains in pending (unadjudicated) status for at least 180 days. It is the I-485 processing time that is important, not when the beneficiary changes positions. This is because the "green card" (GC) is based upon a future job offer. The person is not required to have worked for the GC-sponsoring employer prior to filing or obtaining the GC. Accordingly, it appears the AC21 law did not intend to change the prior law, which only requires a future job offer with respect to the GC sponsorship in employment-based cases. Please refer to the disclaimer at the end of this page, since, at the time of this writing, the regulations have not been published.

    Also, check: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4965



    more...


    makeup fake 100 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. 1000 dollar bill template. ten
  • 1000 dollar bill template. ten



  • sukhyani
    01-03 11:16 AM
    Guys,

    I am seeing in CRIS, Soft LUD's on old H1B extentions dated 12/30/07 (2006,2007) while none recent one on 140/485!

    Any ideas to help me understand. My 140/485 were filed in July 2007 concurrently. FP/EAD/AP were done.

    Gurus can you please throw some more light on the following email that I have received from USCIS? I was wondering what the standard processing should mean at this stage?

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred. The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case.


    My PD is 09/04 ROW, I485 was filed on June 05th 07.





    girlfriend dollar bill template. dollar 10 dollar bill template. Ornament - Dollar Bill Toilet
  • Ornament - Dollar Bill Toilet



  • drirshad
    05-26 11:01 AM
    McCain Talks CIR

    New York Times reports that, at a round table of business leaders in California, Senator McCain said that comprehensive immigration reform should be a top priority for the next president.

    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/22/mccain-says-immigration-reform-should-be-top-priority/

    He said "Senator Kennedy and I tried very hard to get immigration reform, a comprehensive plan, through the Congress of the United States. It is a federal responsibility and because of our failure as a federal obligation, we're seeing all these various conflicts and problems throughout our nation as different towns, cities, counties, whatever they are, implement different policies and different programs which makes things even worse and even more confusing... I believe we have to secure our borders, and I think most Americans agree with that, because it's a matter of national security. But we must enact comprehensive immigration reform. We must make it a top agenda item if we
    don't do it before, and we probably won't, a little straight talk, as of January 2009."

    Source: ILW





    hairstyles 1000 dollar bill template. 10 dollar bill template. dollar bill template.
  • dollar bill template.



  • nashorn
    08-12 03:14 PM
    Who told you they process around 4500 application per day at NSC, or you just figured it out all by yourself? I'd love to konw your source, or how you did it.

    i guess you're right. in my case, receipt date and online case date for I-140/change of status were the same.

    anyway, Nebraska process around 4500 application per day--that includes all kinds of form I-765, I-131, I-140, I-485, etc. assuming that 25% of those are are I-485 then they process 1000-1125 I-485/day. again, assuming 40,000 I-485 are still to be encoded then the average waiting time is 35-40 days. whew, i expect mine first week of september.





    bestofall
    09-16 03:29 PM
    I will be travelling to India for 3 week trip and will be coming back on Oct 12 ( My current AP expires on Oct 30 2008).
    Since H1B visa stamp already expired on my passport , I would like to use my AP while reentry on Oct 12 at the port of entry .
    Even though I have approved H1 B documents , expires on March 25 2009. But Iam not planning for HIB stamping due to my short trip
    I have not used my EAD And I want continue be on H1 B status by applying extension of H1 B as soon as my arrival .
    do you see and problem with this plan of REINSTATE MY HIB status by extension , since I would like to be on HIB status till I get my green card

    My atty say go fo H1 stamping as H1 extention (REINSTATE MY HIB may need extenstive processing and apply status change from AOS to H1B visa

    Iam with same employer for 6 years and continue with them till I have card in hand :)

    whay do you guys advise

    Please advise !





    lee.cook
    May 20th, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Hello,

    I seemed to have fixed the problem, my father has a Nikon D40x and we read his manual on cleaning, since the D40 and the "X" are very similar.

    We cleaned the low pass filter I believe, by using the mirror lock-up option in the camera.

    I am now very very happy there is no dirt :)

    This thread can be locked or deleted.