amitjoey
11-21 05:23 PM
While going out staple all of them together and give it it Airlines.
Airline has no problem in taking any of one (valid dates or expired dates), but the moment they see more than one, they will take all and staple it together. It is sent back for records (I am not sure where/how that is maintained and what is impact of giving in bits and pieces or loosing it, while having multiples).
But my lawyer as well as airline told me clearly to give all of the I94 together.
If you lost one (even to airlines), it may be worth informing USCIS, to avoid any inconveniences later. (Note: I am not legal expert and this is not a legal advise)
Thanks
Airline has no problem in taking any of one (valid dates or expired dates), but the moment they see more than one, they will take all and staple it together. It is sent back for records (I am not sure where/how that is maintained and what is impact of giving in bits and pieces or loosing it, while having multiples).
But my lawyer as well as airline told me clearly to give all of the I94 together.
If you lost one (even to airlines), it may be worth informing USCIS, to avoid any inconveniences later. (Note: I am not legal expert and this is not a legal advise)
Thanks
wallpaper pokemon black an white pokedex
Beemar
12-09 12:46 AM
Thanks for many soothing words on my plight. But everybody is missing the point here. I am not complaining about red dots. It's the filthy language that was used in the comments that I am appalled at.
I guess admins can surely read all the comments that are being posted along with these stupid dots. They should at least expose the person. I mean, IV is a serious web site, isn't it? How can it tolerate such behaviour? In fact IV may be exposing itself to libel if it does not take any action.
I guess admins can surely read all the comments that are being posted along with these stupid dots. They should at least expose the person. I mean, IV is a serious web site, isn't it? How can it tolerate such behaviour? In fact IV may be exposing itself to libel if it does not take any action.
aamchimumbai
08-05 10:03 PM
it was pending..pls check the PM I sent you.
Thanks for your PM. Is it possible for you to provide additional details so that I can analyze your situation vs. mine.
I sent my I-485 application thrice to NSC and they returned my package. Although, the response rejecting my application was received from TSC, how funny!!
Anyways. I am hoping for dates to move forward in both category in Sep08 bulletin.
Thanks for your PM. Is it possible for you to provide additional details so that I can analyze your situation vs. mine.
I sent my I-485 application thrice to NSC and they returned my package. Although, the response rejecting my application was received from TSC, how funny!!
Anyways. I am hoping for dates to move forward in both category in Sep08 bulletin.
2011 Pokemon looks pretty darn sexy
insbaby
05-22 08:00 AM
Did you ask him to give you this information in writing? :)
Two years back, in the month of july, they accepted all applications in one month.
May be they have been working in the past 2 years to print cards for all of them and ready to dispatch this July.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
I think, they probably distribute thru the local stores like Walmart, Target and Costco.
Two years back, in the month of july, they accepted all applications in one month.
May be they have been working in the past 2 years to print cards for all of them and ready to dispatch this July.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
I think, they probably distribute thru the local stores like Walmart, Target and Costco.
more...
desi485
10-09 06:19 PM
it happened to me when everyone else had received, I was still waiting for receipts.
emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.
in ur case, already 90 days.
go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt
emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.
in ur case, already 90 days.
go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt
meridiani.planum
08-11 11:41 PM
Hi Guys,
I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.
Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.
Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.
Thanks in advance.
of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.
I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.
Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.
Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.
Thanks in advance.
of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.
more...
GCard_Dream
06-29 03:58 PM
It is a shady practice. The main reason an employer wouldn't give you a copy of a I-140 is that if you were to leave company A and company B sponsors you for GC, you can keep your old priority date. But that is only possible if you can furnish a copy of approved I-140 to INS. It is such a stupid practice on part of INS to request the petitioner to provide a copy of something (like I-140) that they themselves approved and should already have a record of. But I don't think anyone expects any better from INS anyway.
I agree that it is a employer driven petition but the employer purposely holds the information back so that they have more control over the employees decision making ( specially if the employee is thinking about leaving the company).
This is not a shady practice. The employer had petitioned for a labor certification earlier to sponsor GC for an employee who might have left the company. Now they filled the position with you, so its perfectly alright to use the same petition for you.
As far as the documents are concerned, they are employer centric and they have no reason to give them to you. You will have nothing to do with those even if you get them. If the only purpose you want to solve is to know whether or not your labor and I40 were infact approved as your employer says, you should request your employer to show you a copy.
The copies are wothless to you if you leave the company anyways, before you get an EAD.
Don't heed the advise of people who ask you to find a better employer. Such people are only trying to get their own GCs faster, since there will be one less person with an earlier priority date.
I agree that it is a employer driven petition but the employer purposely holds the information back so that they have more control over the employees decision making ( specially if the employee is thinking about leaving the company).
This is not a shady practice. The employer had petitioned for a labor certification earlier to sponsor GC for an employee who might have left the company. Now they filled the position with you, so its perfectly alright to use the same petition for you.
As far as the documents are concerned, they are employer centric and they have no reason to give them to you. You will have nothing to do with those even if you get them. If the only purpose you want to solve is to know whether or not your labor and I40 were infact approved as your employer says, you should request your employer to show you a copy.
The copies are wothless to you if you leave the company anyways, before you get an EAD.
Don't heed the advise of people who ask you to find a better employer. Such people are only trying to get their own GCs faster, since there will be one less person with an earlier priority date.
2010 lack and white pokemon
Gravitation
08-24 09:18 PM
I was alarmed to read the title and thought that it might render ac21 useless. But it's all about the merits of the original I-140 which would be the case irrespective of use of ac21.
more...
paskal
07-08 08:49 PM
Any Drive in Minneapolis???
could not find one.
btw are you signed up to the state chapter (MN) ?
could not find one.
btw are you signed up to the state chapter (MN) ?
hair Pokedex
cbpds
10-05 10:07 PM
I am asked to show my I 797 form by the Indian officer once I land in India from USA, not just once every single time :)
more...
yabadaba
06-18 12:46 PM
factory man:
if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.
if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.
hot pokemon black and white map of
rghrdr777
08-15 08:57 PM
485 RD - 06/25/2007 (Filed at NSC)
485 ND - 08/01/2007 (Came from TSC)
FP ND - 08/09/2007
FP Notice Received by mail on - 08/15/2007
FP Appointment - 09/06/2007
485 ND - 08/01/2007 (Came from TSC)
FP ND - 08/09/2007
FP Notice Received by mail on - 08/15/2007
FP Appointment - 09/06/2007
more...
house victini is pokemon black
arulz
11-13 08:44 PM
Why dont you write to your COngressman or Senator?
If possible go and meet them They will help you. or even better have your employer also write to them expalining the circumstances.
Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
If possible go and meet them They will help you. or even better have your employer also write to them expalining the circumstances.
Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
tattoo Black/White Pokédex Victini is

jotv
11-19 01:09 PM
thank you for your reply .
i have another question is i took the dd in hdfc is 4322/- by combinding 4000+322. is this the correct way or should i have to take two different ?iam lokking for first time h1b visa stamping .i already mentioned this.
before going to interview i have to take any other dd like h4 persons will do? if yes how much ? because i read some where 20,000 for blanket petition .
please tell me what documents i have to take to the interview? is there any sample questions list ?
i appriciate your help really.
i have another question is i took the dd in hdfc is 4322/- by combinding 4000+322. is this the correct way or should i have to take two different ?iam lokking for first time h1b visa stamping .i already mentioned this.
before going to interview i have to take any other dd like h4 persons will do? if yes how much ? because i read some where 20,000 for blanket petition .
please tell me what documents i have to take to the interview? is there any sample questions list ?
i appriciate your help really.
more...
pictures Pokemon Black and White
gc007
01-05 10:23 PM
I have been on H4 since 2000. I once got an H1-B in the year 01, but did not get to work. Meanwhile my H4 got extended till now.
With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......
My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?
Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks
With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......
My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?
Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks
dresses lack and white pokemon
jliechty
January 7th, 2005, 09:39 PM
The technique you mention works best when you reverse a normal or wide lens in front of a telephoto lens. However, none of my lenses work very well; all cause severe vignetting. The cheapest way to try this is to hold the one lens in front of the other with your hand; then focus the apparatus by moving the whole system in and out until you find the plane of focus (autofocus is worthless for any macro above 1:1, and IMHO even for most macro below it). If you like what you see, then it's not a great expense to find an adapter that has filter threads on both sides of it to hold the lenses in place for you. Check the macro couplers (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=search&Q=&ci=3066) section at B&H for the kind of adapter you'd need.
I still think a regular macro lens would be most versatile (you can go from infinity down to 1:1 without removing the lens or unscrewing any filters), but the other method can be a cheap way to experiment, if you can find a pair of lenses that gives you the magnification you want without major vignetting.
I still think a regular macro lens would be most versatile (you can go from infinity down to 1:1 without removing the lens or unscrewing any filters), but the other method can be a cheap way to experiment, if you can find a pair of lenses that gives you the magnification you want without major vignetting.
more...
makeup pokemon black and white
nethawk119
10-10 02:11 AM
TSC sent back my appplication asking for revised fees last month. I am still waiting for the receipt. My lawyer sent back the application requesting them to accept the application since it was filed on July 2nd and is under the old fees.
girlfriend Pokemon Black And White : 5th
ajcates
10-12 07:41 PM
I didn't provide fireworks templates…
hairstyles Pokemon Black And White
jthomas
10-17 08:40 PM
I filled on July 11th no receipt, no check cashed. My lawyer told me, that my lawyer has 50 more candidates waiting to get receipts in month of July.
I think there are many waiting for receipt. Take it easy.
I think there are many waiting for receipt. Take it easy.
aadimanav
11-01 09:40 PM
Hello experts,
Could someone explain to me why is that 61,000 visa recapture exclusively for nurses is not good for EB3 category? To me it will make the EB3 queue smaller (i.e. Current Applications In the EB3 Queue MINUS 61,000). Why this is not good, and why I don't hear any body say so?
* Is this not good because 61,000 visas will be recaptured EXCLUSIVELY for NURSES. This 61,000 quota should have been spread over all categories EB1, EB2, EB3.
* Is this not good because it doesn't help EB2 and EB1?
* Some other reason
Please educate and comment.
Could someone explain to me why is that 61,000 visa recapture exclusively for nurses is not good for EB3 category? To me it will make the EB3 queue smaller (i.e. Current Applications In the EB3 Queue MINUS 61,000). Why this is not good, and why I don't hear any body say so?
* Is this not good because 61,000 visas will be recaptured EXCLUSIVELY for NURSES. This 61,000 quota should have been spread over all categories EB1, EB2, EB3.
* Is this not good because it doesn't help EB2 and EB1?
* Some other reason
Please educate and comment.
fromnaija
07-19 11:16 AM
If you are here on H1 and your dependent is in H4, it's your right to claim all the deductions that you are entitled to. For tax purposes your are a legal resident alien. I have routinely claimed Hope Credits for all my dependents and lifetime learning credits for myself.
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.