Monday, June 13, 2011

pictures of quotes and sayings

images send Quotes, Sayings and pictures of quotes and sayings. love quotes sayings. love
  • love quotes sayings. love



  • stuckinmuck
    02-11 07:01 PM
    gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?

    It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.





    wallpaper love quotes sayings. love pictures of quotes and sayings. i love you quotes sayings. i
  • i love you quotes sayings. i



  • sandy_anand
    04-07 09:25 AM
    I have seen few posts on , here is one of them http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/677347613/got-email-from-nvcattorney-state-gov-to-pay-794-spam

    There two other cases on who have received similar notices from NVC to pay invoice fees.. Their priority dates are July 2007 and Nov 2007

    Kate, do you personally know the two cases? Just curious. Thanks!





    pictures of quotes and sayings. quotes and sayings about
  • quotes and sayings about



  • austingc
    12-24 10:25 PM
    Please advise urgently.

    Say today my I-140 is denied.
    Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
    Now I-140 is denied.
    Lawyer is opening an MTR.
    We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.

    1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
    2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
    3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.

    Sorry to hear about your I-140 denial. Can you tell us why it was denied?

    1.Nothing will happen to your H1B, you can continue to work once you get your H1B extension is approved.
    2. yes. You can get 1 year extension in March based on your pending MTR. It's a good thing your attorney filed an MTR.
    3. If your 140 MTR is denied after your H1B extension is approved then you can work until your H1B expiration date. Make sure you file another labor immediately while the MRT is pending. So in case if your MRT is denied then at least you have a back up.





    2011 i love you quotes sayings. i pictures of quotes and sayings. love quotes sayings and poems
  • love quotes sayings and poems



  • lalithkx
    07-29 05:54 PM
    Did anyone ask about EB3-India backlog?


    There is nothing to ask about EB3-India. It is retrogressed. There are no visas numbers available. Unless some new legislation is passed, Ombudsman or USCIS or anybody can do nothing about it. You have to wait for next year quota :=)



    more...


    pictures of quotes and sayings. sayings. funny quotes your
  • sayings. funny quotes your



  • pappu
    05-11 01:16 PM
    thanks, it worked.





    pictures of quotes and sayings. cute love quotes and sayings
  • cute love quotes and sayings



  • smuggymba
    05-19 01:47 PM
    In india we celebrate the bharat pravasi diwas (NRI Day) and PM is in attendance. Remittance to India is a big boost to the economy.

    PM should give a hint to Obama on EB issues but I don't expect PM to help me get my GC. Bharat Pravasi diwas is a good way to initiate this dialogue within the NRI community.



    more...


    pictures of quotes and sayings. love quotes and sayings. love
  • love quotes and sayings. love



  • amits
    07-17 06:20 PM
    I don't have words to show my gratitude and appreciation for IV team.

    On July 2nd, I was so upset. I did not have a clue of what is going to happen.

    Then I came across IV. I joined it as I was joining any forum remotely related to immigration issues.

    Logiclife is right, in the beginning it's difficult to realize how important IV is. But as time passed I realized the strength of IV.

    When employers, attorney, doctors all were busy making money out of our misery, dedicated core members and others in IV were preparing to take our cause forward and to fight till we got the justice.

    Today, And I am glad to be a part of it...
    I am with you guys for just 15 days, but I feel empowered.

    Today, I was exuberant, and I don't think this would have been possible without so much effort, unity, perseverance, and enthusiasm in our group.

    I am going to be a lifetime member and contributor to the cause of IV family.

    I run my family in US and understand it's impossible to maintain a family and make progress in the target areas without proper money flow.

    To help in that area, I am making first time $500 contribution and then $20 per month.

    Thanks a lot IV!

    - Amit

    __________

    Google Order #90033**********





    2010 quotes and sayings about pictures of quotes and sayings. send Quotes, Sayings and
  • send Quotes, Sayings and



  • immilaw
    09-27 09:00 AM
    Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.



    more...


    pictures of quotes and sayings. funny sayings, funny. Preview
  • funny sayings, funny. Preview



  • svm
    09-01 10:24 AM
    I suggest call the service center (texas or nebraska) where your case is as cases are approved by TSC or NSC not by field offices.

    I got the FP notice yesterday. So it seems it is going as was told earlier





    hair love quotes sayings and poems pictures of quotes and sayings. life quotes and sayings for
  • life quotes and sayings for



  • kapoorg
    06-21 02:04 PM
    Hi,

    I am in a similar situation. I am in US on B1 visa and accidently damaged my passport.

    Both my passport and I-94 are mutilated. Duplicate passport takes 6-8 weeks and I-102 takes close to 3 months.

    What should I do? My exit date as per I-94 is Aug,25th.

    Vinay,
    Can you please tell me how did you manage to get duplicate passport in such a short time?

    Regards,
    Gaurav Kapoor



    more...


    pictures of quotes and sayings. smile quotes and sayings.
  • smile quotes and sayings.



  • aj_jadeja
    02-07 06:32 PM
    waht is ur origination airport ?
    and AMD means Ahmedabad ? or amsterdam ?





    hot sayings. funny quotes your pictures of quotes and sayings. i love you quotes sayings. i
  • i love you quotes sayings. i



  • gc101
    07-20 06:01 PM
    Hi,

    What does 'RIP' Labor Substitution mean. Pardon my ignorance.

    gc101.



    more...


    house i love you quotes sayings. i pictures of quotes and sayings. L love quotes and sayings.
  • L love quotes and sayings.



  • gccube
    04-08 12:28 PM
    started the papar work with the attorney already.





    tattoo cute love quotes and sayings pictures of quotes and sayings. 2010 good quotes and sayings.
  • 2010 good quotes and sayings.



  • eagerr2i
    09-17 03:03 PM
    IV is not against H1B as such. Majority of IV members are presently on H1B program.

    IV does not support the increase of H1B visa quota before the EB immigrant visa mess is cleared. Also, IV has comdemned every single abuse of of H1B by small consulting firms or the 'fly by night operators' who abuse the system by not paying the prevailing wages to employees or not paying them at all while the consultant is on bench.

    One of the IV core members pointed out in a recent interview that in a recently released Government Accountability Office report on H-1Bs noting that in just 2005, there were 306,927 H-1B labor condition applications approved.

    I am quoting him verbatim as per the report- "Now, consider the fact that in the entire 2000-2005 period, there were only 2,737 employees due back wages [as a penalty to errant employers who broke the rules and underpaid a H-1B employee]. That is not even one percent of just one year's applications — forget about five years worth of applications," .



    more...


    pictures love quotes and sayings. love pictures of quotes and sayings. hair emo love quotes sayings.
  • hair emo love quotes sayings.



  • eb3_nepa
    04-23 11:50 AM
    What about EB1s? Were they also Unavailable in the interim July 2- July 17 blackout period?





    dresses i love you quotes sayings. i pictures of quotes and sayings. Sad life quotes 3 - image
  • Sad life quotes 3 - image



  • eb3retro
    04-15 08:38 AM
    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.

    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit

    also update ur profile..



    more...


    makeup funny sayings, funny. Preview pictures of quotes and sayings. i love you quotes sayings. i
  • i love you quotes sayings. i



  • gcboy442
    10-08 08:25 AM
    sg72

    My spouse EAD and AP were approved on Sept 13th , Mine is still pending......Don't know what to do .....I am the primary applicant....





    girlfriend 2010 good quotes and sayings. pictures of quotes and sayings. Father#39;s Day Quotes Sayings
  • Father#39;s Day Quotes Sayings



  • beautifulMind
    06-09 12:05 AM
    You can only get a US visa outside of USA and you only need a visa to enter US since you already in US then why do you need a visa? when you go back just apply for another B1 Visa





    hairstyles smile quotes and sayings. pictures of quotes and sayings. pictures of quotes and sayings
  • pictures of quotes and sayings



  • rbms
    02-07 05:56 PM
    I had been doing it for past couple of years. go to uscis.gov and look for instructions to file I-131. It only takes to fill out the application online. You have to submit the supporting documents.(copy of I485, I94 etc.). Read the "instructions for filling out I-131" document.

    97 views... and no response..
    has nobody filed EAD by self and after filing I-485???





    GotGC??
    06-08 12:06 AM
    Isn't it a sad irony that we are now celebrating the demise of the much anticipated CIR...which was supposed to have solved all our issues...

    Any idea what's in store for the future...


    You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D





    mohitb272
    10-22 04:03 PM
    My friend also got her checks encashed last friday...thanks for replying everyone :)