Monday, June 13, 2011

inspirational quotes for women

images Women#39;s quotes. Inspirational inspirational quotes for women. inspirational sayings
  • inspirational sayings



  • Jerrome
    05-21 12:41 PM
    I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).

    We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.

    We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.

    We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.

    Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).

    I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem.





    wallpaper inspirational sayings inspirational quotes for women. Inspirational Quotes for
  • Inspirational Quotes for



  • chanduv23
    09-04 10:21 AM
    How difficult is it to find info about the old cases. It is a simple search query on the database. (One single query)

    We never know. They keep changing systems. Believe me - their systems are not perfect.

    Once I was vacationing in Lake George and happened to get stuck at the border post - we were asked for proof of valid status and all we had was drivers lisence. Then they scanned their computer and told us
    My wife - they found that she is in status - currently on h1b (first h1b)
    My case - they say my status was legal from May 2000 to July 2001 - My first h1b and after that I took h1b transfer and they cannot locate it in their system and unless I show my documents, they have no way to find out. Then struggled for like 30 min doing all kinds of searches on their computer and did some querying based on current employer etc.....and finally got the info and started chit chatting with us like friends.

    This is the advice they gave us - Please keep ALL documents with you - keep originals, copies etc.. very useful when govt agencies cannot locate your information.

    Thats why they rely on outside agencies.

    What if someone is not using AILAs attorney? Are they screwed?





    inspirational quotes for women. my top 25 inspirational quotes
  • my top 25 inspirational quotes



  • anilsal
    07-30 01:36 AM
    Unless you screw up something, they will not deny in Canada. But may in the rarest of cases ask you to go to your country of origin to get the visa.

    Having a US degree helps. Just appear confident and brush up your English and accent(do not fake it. Just be normal and greet as you do with American friends. Also do not show off.). The VO really like people who seem to have assimilated into the culture.





    2011 Inspirational Quotes for inspirational quotes for women. Inspirational+quotes+by+
  • Inspirational+quotes+by+



  • mugwump
    11-25 12:48 PM
    that's right. if u switch to F1 now then u will pretty much throw away your GC app. Plus you can only go to school part time on H1 with explicit written permission from the employer (consult lawyer to see if additional paperwork is needed). But you can go full time on EAD.

    You do not need any permission from your employer. As long as you put in 40 hours per week, i dont think anyone cares for what you do with the rest of your time (as long as you dont hold another job).

    And as far as going to school full time is concerned, i use the same logic. I was full time in Fall 2006 while being on H1b (and my GC was being processed). i am currently enrolled part time but will be enrolling full time next spring. I am currently working with the same employer. Dont think it will be an issue and dont plan on taking any permissions.



    more...


    inspirational quotes for women. Inspirational Quotes
  • Inspirational Quotes



  • senram
    01-26 04:49 PM
    From 2006 this bill was introduced and discussed several times. We will wait and see what 2011 brings

    01/26/2011: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate 01/25/2011

    * Yesterday, the Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, introduced S.6 bill in the Senate to reform America's broken immigration system, co-sponsored by nine other Senators. This is one of the ten bills he placed in the Senate's priority agenda for the 112th Congress. This has a long way to go ahead, but it symbolizes the Senate Democrats' plan to initiate debate on this key issue. Please stay tuned to this web site for the development of this legislation.
    * Text of S.6:
    o Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    o SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    + This Act may be cited as the ``Reform America's Broken Immigration System Act''.
    o SEC. 2. SENSE OF THE SENATE.
    o It is the sense of the Senate that Congress should--
    + (1) fulfill and strengthen our Nation's commitments regarding border security;
    + (2) pass legislation to support our national and economic security, such as the DREAM Act, which would allow students who came to America before turning 16 to earn citizenship by attending college or joining the armed forces, and AgJobs, which would help to ensure a stable and legal agricultural workforce and protect the sustainability of the American agricultural industry;
    + (3) implement a rational legal immigration system to ensure that the best and brightest minds of the world can come to the United States and create jobs for Americans while, at the same time, safeguarding the rights and wages of American workers;
    + (4) require all United States workers to obtain secure, tamper-proof identification to prevent employers from hiring people here illegally, and toughen penalties on employers who break labor and immigration laws;
    + (5) hold people accountable who are currently here illegally by requiring them to either earn legal status through a series of penalties, sanctions, and requirements, or face immediate deportation; and
    + (6) adopt practical and fair immigration reforms to help ensure that families are able to be together.





    inspirational quotes for women. Motivational Posters
  • Motivational Posters



  • lord_labaku
    11-19 03:38 PM
    I think this is a good idea. Most people here, coming from a computerized world, assume that everything in USCIS is automated. Its only partly true. Due to security reasons, preventing vulnerability, they still deal with mostly paper.



    more...


    inspirational quotes for women. house 54 Inspirational Quotes
  • house 54 Inspirational Quotes



  • sandiboy
    08-15 03:16 PM
    485 RD:6/29
    485 ND:7/25
    FP ND: 8/8
    FP Date:9/4

    Is this from NSC or TSC? When did you receive this in the mail?





    2010 my top 25 inspirational quotes inspirational quotes for women. Women#39;s quotes. Inspirational
  • Women#39;s quotes. Inspirational



  • nousername
    09-14 02:10 PM
    I'm sure it is legal.. It is just a form of kitty. We are not using the money for any gambling etc..

    I like the idea and I'm in..

    I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...



    more...


    inspirational quotes for women. Inspirational Life Quotes
  • Inspirational Life Quotes



  • rbalaji5
    02-09 04:07 PM
    Thanks Life2live,
    Could you shed some more light to extend without going out of country. I dont want to go through the same process which I did for H1B extension (thru I-129) due to the recent amendment.

    I live in California now.





    hair Inspirational+quotes+by+ inspirational quotes for women. quotes for women. quotes about
  • quotes for women. quotes about



  • sodh
    07-24 10:17 PM
    Thanks for the responses.

    I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.
    Get an affidavit signed by a magistrate from your country which has the corrected names, the Lawyers will have the format for that.



    more...


    inspirational quotes for women. All women become like their
  • All women become like their



  • graylensman
    11-22 09:56 PM
    Tomorrow is always the new day. And I'm disappointed nobody tried to bribe me.





    hot Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes for women. Women#39;s Quotes - inspirational
  • Women#39;s Quotes - inspirational



  • nk2006
    04-17 03:36 PM
    As per today I have an H1b visa, I have my I140 approved, and my 6th year ends on April 25, 2008. My actual employer have gave me a contract that says that upon I become a permanent resident i will have to work for him for 5 years, then if I quit after the 5th year or before I will not able to work on the same industry on all the united states, also mention what my salary would be but there is no mention of increase. Since I will have to wait until my residence at least 3 more years, that means that I will have to work on these conditions for 8 or 9 years.!!!!

    I do not know what to do , this is almost illegal (I think !), do I have time to change employer and do again my visa, and I140, so I don't lost status ??
    The contract is rather stringent � working for 5 years after getting the greencard and not able to work in same industry??? You are right it may not even legal � and may not stand in any court.

    Having said that, I can say that it is very common in IT industry to make the visa candidates sign a contract. Generally these contracts ask you to work for the employer for at least 2 years �after� getting the green card; and if you leave before 2 years then you have to pay all the legal charges that employer incurred for the GC processing. Many employers require this before starting the process � but I heard many big companies don�t really enforce this. Also there are other couple workarounds: the contract (even in your case) says �after� getting the GC, so if you are eligible to apply for 485 then sign the contract and apply for 485; after six months you can use AC21 and leave the employer � technically you havn�t yet got the GC card and so the contract is not violated. I know a couple friends did this exactly in our company.

    If you are not yet eligible to apply for 485 (retrogressed country) then try to collect some documents like a copy of your approved I140 and if possible a copy of approved labor (this may not be required). Then find a new job now and transfer your H1B there; during transfer ask for three years extension based on your approved I140+not able to apply for 485 status. With new employer start fresh PERM+I140. If you have copies of I140 you might be able to get you priority date too. I know there are lot of ifs and buts here but I think this is the best case scenario for you especially if you don�t like your present job (Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer).



    more...


    house Kojima#39;s Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes for women. inspirational quotes
  • inspirational quotes



  • hpandey
    05-08 03:14 PM
    My opinion:

    Well, can the Java Programmer walk the ramp and pull it off like a professional model? Their work is a lot harder than it appears on the outside taking into account the success rate among models. Considering that even school kids can write excellent java programs, if we still want to consider the Java programmer as "highly skilled", then so are models.

    Giselle Bundchen is worth half a billion dollars or somewhere in that range.

    Btw, I am in the programming line myself in case someone thinks I have a problem with programmers. But I wouldn't mind swapping places with a successful model ;)

    I agree with you . Their job is some ways is a lot tougher than us IT folks. If any of us loses their job there are 100's standing behind to take the place but it is quite a task to replace a well known successful experienced model.
    ( And imagine the restrictions on food , regular gym , maintaining figure , lots of travel .. )
    Just my thought ..





    tattoo Motivational Posters inspirational quotes for women. motivational quotes, women
  • motivational quotes, women



  • gccovet
    06-25 12:24 PM
    The question is, did you earn any money at all in 2007? The information you provided is a bit vague, in one place you say you received paychecks till December 15 2007, in another place you say you did not get paid in 2007. It is simple really, if you did not earn any money in 2007, then you do not have to add your W2 to your tax returns. If you did earn money in 2007, then the company has to supply you with a W2.

    Of course, not earning any money in 2007, while keeping you okay with respect to the IRS, might get you in trouble with the USCIS.

    also, not getting paychecks while on H1 open another can of worms.
    GCCovet



    more...


    pictures house 54 Inspirational Quotes inspirational quotes for women. tattoo motivational quotes
  • tattoo motivational quotes



  • sanju
    10-09 05:07 PM
    Hi! there,

    Are you sure you talked to the Immigration Officer? The guys who pick-up the phone at USCIS are not Immigration Officers. They are working for the contracting company assigned to just handle the incoming calls. If you convince them for speaking to an Immigration Officer about a pressing issue, only then you get transferred to an Immigration Officer, that changes of this happening is 1 in 10.

    And the chance of the representative of the contracting company saying this is very high. Others on the forum have report much more weird experiences/replies.

    Could you please clarify if the call was actually transferred to an Immigration Officer who told you this?



    Hi,
    I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!

    If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!

    I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!

    How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!





    dresses Women#39;s Quotes - inspirational inspirational quotes for women. Gordon B. Hinckley, “Women of
  • Gordon B. Hinckley, “Women of



  • TeddyKoochu
    11-05 09:16 AM
    Just Voted, thanks for posting.



    more...


    makeup Inspirational Life Quotes inspirational quotes for women. Kojima#39;s Inspirational Quotes
  • Kojima#39;s Inspirational Quotes



  • traveldoc
    09-11 09:46 AM
    Dosen't matter if you are on H1 or EAD documents to be sent for AP are same. Here is my list. Pls also check other posts to get a second opinion.

    - A letter requesting AP explaining why you want to travel.
    - $305 check
    - Copy of I-140 approval
    - Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    - Copy of EAD
    - 2 photos
    - Any previous H1 approvals if applicable (dosen't hurt to include)





    girlfriend motivational quotes, women inspirational quotes for women. Inspirational Quotes for
  • Inspirational Quotes for



  • joelly
    04-05 03:49 PM
    I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.

    Another option for you is to stay in the same company and re-apply new LC under PERM with EB2 requirement this time. If you are willing to do this, then you won't have to worry about the possible revocation.

    Good luck!!





    hairstyles All women become like their inspirational quotes for women. Inspiration Quotes
  • Inspiration Quotes



  • alex99
    04-08 02:20 PM
    Eb2 for 2007 was 44,162





    ssnd03
    08-03 04:17 PM
    This is the latest on my LIN number ...

    Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

    What does it mean ... Any Ideas folks ...

    RFE accepted... so chill and relax and have a good weekend





    dpsg
    03-25 02:49 AM
    I fully agree we won't gain anything from fighting anyone.. But we need to create a parallel source of information on this website , which is based 100% on facts... so that rational people can make better judgements.

    I am definately against fighting idelogues, because to them ideology is above everything.. they will find everything to support their arguments... frankly we
    shouldn't do same. We should build a unrefutable credibility for us.

    Regards and thanks for taking a challenging leadership role for this important endeavour.