Monday, June 13, 2011

carrie underwood then and now

images Carrie#39;s getting married in carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood is now
  • Carrie Underwood is now



  • Domino
    09-12 02:58 PM
    Hello,
    I have a question about obtaining and O-1 visa (or possibly EB-1 Green Card). I did hire an attorney , but would like another look at the situation.

    I am a musician, about 2 months after the end of OPT, presently in USA, with a PhD and many awards so I should qualify for O-1.
    As advised, I needed an employer to sponsor the visa. My attorney suggested that Part-time is not recommendable at all. I researched and could not find if the position need to be necessarily Full-time? I have only a part time job currently and many freelancing opportunities.

    Also, since the nature of my profession is freelancing (meaning I need to perform, teach...on many different places), can I be self-employed for O-1?

    We already filed the petition for O-1 (with the part-time employer as a sponsor) and the current status is: Additional Information/Proof Needed. We still don't have the letter stating what is needed, but I worry it's not a good sign. What do you think?

    And lastly, IF it happens that O-1 is not approved, can I still apply for EB-1 Green Card?

    Thank you for your answers!





    wallpaper Carrie Underwood is now carrie underwood then and now. 2010 Carrie Underwood – Then
  • 2010 Carrie Underwood – Then



  • shreekhand
    08-30 12:11 AM
    In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".

    Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.

    Par: Parolee





    carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • chanduv23
    06-28 02:46 PM
    I have an important question that I need to ask here. What is going to be Job title in employment verification letter. For example if I work in company as a Software consultant and H1B states that I am Programmer Analysts and my PERM labor has stated Software Programmer Engineer.

    So out of these 3 which one will going to be in my employment letter. I am unable to get in touch with attorney thru company and our HR doesnt know what to write in Employement letter. Any advise from people who already got their employement letter from their employer.


    Thanks
    INeedAllGreen

    Use your PERM labor one - thats the safest, I have used that - Attorney signed off saying that is right





    2011 2010 Carrie Underwood – Then carrie underwood then and now. began on American Idol and
  • began on American Idol and



  • lord_labaku
    10-05 06:20 PM
    Guys,

    These are standard trick questions. Its done quite frequently...maybe you guys dont travel frequently....but enforcing officers...like cops, security people, immigration check post officials are all trained to ask obvious, simple straightforward questions and supposed to judge your behavior, body language....not the exact answer....next time....try giving like a really long winding answer and see if they even care.....half way through your answer...they would have already stamped your passport.



    more...


    carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood is back
  • Carrie Underwood is back



  • eb3retro
    04-16 12:33 PM
    anyone from plano, texas here? pls PM me. Thanks.





    carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood Poster
  • Carrie Underwood Poster



  • manand24
    10-15 02:13 PM
    Well put logiclife....

    LuDs are trivial. Sometimes there are LuDs on cases for no apparent reason.

    I have had LuDs on my approved 140 even when there was nothing to begin with. Nothing pending since 140, no 485, no H1 extension. Even then there was LuD on 140.

    No one really knows what LUD really indicates. Because there is really no pattern in LUDs on cases. NONE.

    Rather than asking other blind men to lead you, why dont you take it upon yourself and find out for once and for all.

    Let's say LUDs, or lack thereof are bothering you so much that you are losing sleep over it. You are trying to connect dots over LUD, fingerprinting and EAD etc. If you really want something so badly, why dont you stand up and fight for it and ask for it. I am not asking you to help IV or contribute funds or join state chapters. If you dont want to join state chapters, then dont. But atleast, for your own good, if something bothers you so much, then do something for yourself. Get an appt with ASC and find out what LUD means. Fly to Washington DC, go to directors of operations at USCIS headquarters and ask them what LUD means and why isnt there more transparency in online status. Why do we have to connect dots with LUDS and whey cant there by step-by-step update of each petition. GO AND FIGHT FOR YOURSELF.

    Sitting here and asking other people, who dont know anything more than you do, is the same thing as one blind man asking another blind man to cross the street because the blind man is too lazy and to shy to ask someone with eyesight for a favor.

    Again, I am not doing this to goad you into state chapter or funds. Or joining IV. Dont want to do what IV asks, then dont. But atleast do something FOR YOURSELF. Drive to DC, sit in USCIS HQ and ask them for something better than LUDs.



    more...


    carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood Nabs Super
  • Carrie Underwood Nabs Super



  • andy garcia
    08-14 03:27 PM
    Any cuban sets foot on US land is allowed to stay legally.


    Law number 89, known as the Cuban Adjustment act, was adopted by the US congress on the 2nd of November of 1966, under the Lyndon Johnson administration. It's main provisions was to change the legal status of the Cuban immigrants; to treat them as political refugees and to grant them political asylum; and as such provide them immediately with privileges that no other group enjoys, such as, automatic permanent residence status - all without review and without the usual waiting time.

    This privileged law affords the Cuban illegal immigrant the opportunity, to work legally, to govt. welfare, to unemployment benefits, and to free medical care, things that the average immigrant by no means is entitled to.


    andy





    2010 Carrie Underwood carrie underwood then and now. Carrie#39;s getting married in
  • Carrie#39;s getting married in



  • thomachan72
    10-04 03:09 PM
    That was for Indian residents, don't think IRS recognizes PF, it wouldn't get tax benefit here. 8% FD after tax is still 5.5% annual interest.
    Without a green card, we are still temporary workers, check with a tax consultant about worldwide income too.
    Yes I meant tax deduction under Indian income tax not IRS.
    Also I checked online and the max deposit permitted per anum into the PPF acount is only Rs 70 thousand. I am not sure yet whether NRI can deposit.



    more...


    carrie underwood then and now. native Carrie Underwood,
  • native Carrie Underwood,



  • sanjay
    03-24 02:26 PM
    Now everything is queued..... no more cutting lines.

    No more LC substitution --- This is old news.
    No more delays in 140. --- How come? premium processing had not started yet and neither I see any news on this.

    Can you elaborate !!!!





    hair began on American Idol and carrie underwood then and now. Subscribe Now
  • Subscribe Now



  • nihar
    11-30 05:05 PM
    Dhundun you have hit the nail on the head . Now i will be more clear

    I came to USA with F1 as of last year and this year before completing i got approved for my H1 visa as stated by my consulatant and for which i had to be on status hence i continued my MBA and now this is my final semester and i will be done and my visa on F1 is valid till march 2008 . When i spoke to my consultant she told me tat its approved ie , my H1 but it will take another month for me to resolve it . So even if i get a job i have to still work without pay . Now i guess im dependent on her tat she should market me and get me a job . My bad luk that im stuck with getting H1 approved and no job though im through a consultant . Next thing is that i also completed my MBA and now if i was on F1 i could have got my OPT , but i guess now since my H1 is approved i have to wait to be marketed and also the query to be solved . So what will you guys suggest me ???



    more...


    carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood - Play On
  • Carrie Underwood - Play On



  • shaikhshehzadali
    07-08 05:51 PM
    They took 20 k tilll last month and no match.

    ____________________
    contributed $260 so far


    How do u know that?





    hot Carrie Underwood is back carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood has moved on
  • Carrie Underwood has moved on



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 01:28 PM
    are we in trouble? please God no....



    more...


    house carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood, then carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood 2005,
  • Carrie Underwood 2005,



  • pmb76
    05-08 03:22 PM
    Ofcourse they deserve an H1-B visa. That what makes this country a great place to live ! Diversity of people and the freedom to choose what you do best in your career. That's why we are all here.
    Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
    Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)





    tattoo Carrie Underwood Poster carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood#39;s diamond
  • Carrie Underwood#39;s diamond



  • amslonewolf
    04-23 09:42 AM
    Quick question - Our firm's attorney is being super-secretive in not letting me see the labor and/or the I-140 application. My wife is a dependent on the I-140 application. The I-140 is filed using premium processing.

    Will I get a copy (courtesy) of either the receipt notice or the approval notice from USCIS directly?



    more...


    pictures Carrie Underwood Nabs Super carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood conquered
  • Carrie Underwood conquered



  • gsc999
    09-18 06:44 PM
    I suggest we keep the old name. Lets spend any resources in achieving "core strategic" issues. Per my understanding name change doesn't make that list.

    This is a volunteer organization and we should shy away from increasing unnecessary work for the volunteers.

    Also, this legal vs illegal issue was a trap devised by the some of the right-wing politicians to divide the immigrants. If we do that we are buying into that. We have gained enough momentum and recognition among the media and politicians by now so that they are now familiar with our vision.

    We are looking for friends lets not create unnecessary enemies.





    dresses Carrie Underwood has moved on carrie underwood then and now. Carrie#39;s also a country singer
  • Carrie#39;s also a country singer



  • davehoover
    06-27 08:41 AM
    If you have your I 140 approved already. A# will appear on the approval notice.



    more...


    makeup native Carrie Underwood, carrie underwood then and now. carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood, then
  • carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood, then



  • goel_ar
    04-24 12:36 PM
    I am waiting for my wife's notification. Nothing yet.
    wow that was fast for general processing and general quota....i thought they hadnt started issuing receipts for them...congrats!





    girlfriend Carrie Underwood#39;s diamond carrie underwood then and now. Carrie Underwood
  • Carrie Underwood



  • dixie
    02-12 07:36 PM
    Also do you know which is more difficult to get approved EB3 or EB2 without raising any red flags ? I am trying to understand which one is safe to play.



    EB3 is generally easier to pass scrutiny at the I-140 stage. If you are from ROW, however, switching to EB2 has a HUGE advantage - you are talking of the difference between waiting at 3-4 years to get even an EAD card and potentially getting your GC in an year (EB2 ROW).

    If you are from India, there is no significant benefit to switching. The only difference is the date on which the PD is stuck - whether it is April 2001 or Jan 2003, the dates are going to remain there for the next decade absent CIR/SKILL. If CIR/SKILL does get passed, both will likely become current. Either way, you don't gain much although I see an inexplicable rush from EB3 India folks to jump to the EB2 bandwagon.





    hairstyles Carrie Underwood - Play On carrie underwood then and now. Underwood_display_image
  • Underwood_display_image



  • 485Mbe4001
    12-16 06:52 PM
    :) there are too many variables to this equation. even ajmeri will hang up on you if you ask him when somebodys EB3 will be current.

    all joking aside, it will be a nightmare for EB3 as well as EB2 unless there is some kind of reform. EB3 with a PD of 2004+ for india, china, mexico and some more other countires could easily take 10 years. I am an optimist and i still I think we will the dreaded 'U' pretty soon. There is a urgent need to educate people about this and get something passed, EB is totally broken.





    waiting4gc
    04-16 01:45 PM
    pros --
    - no state taxes
    - cheap housing (renting or buying)

    cons
    - (for me at least) Houston is terribly humid and hot
    - concrete jungle pretty much sums up the city. There is hardly any good public transportation in any texas city

    I am thinking to moving from Allentown (PA) to Houston. Just wondering if anybody can enlighten me on the challenges that I am likely to face.
    Drivers License,Commute to downtown, childcare etc.
    I will probably get flamed again for posting a non immigration related (mostly except the DL part I guess) topic.
    I have an approved i-140 and EAD and 180 days past on 485 filing.





    krishna.ahd
    02-05 01:34 PM
    There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.
    Usually there is shortage of medical professional in PA especially OBG, Ortho etc, due to high mal practice insurance, so they all looking for interns and willing to do H1b and GC