Monday, June 13, 2011

wallpaper world

images Orc wallpaper World of wallpaper world. Wallpapers / World Map BLACK
  • Wallpapers / World Map BLACK



  • ashwaghoshk
    11-02 08:18 AM
    Gori hai kalaiya.. tu lade muze hari hari chudiya...





    wallpaper Wallpapers / World Map BLACK wallpaper world. world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-
  • world-of-warcraft-cataclysm-



  • Gundark
    08-26 02:25 AM
    Ok... here is my try at Sonic the Hedgehog!

    This was probably the most difficult smiley for me to make so far.

    http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47708&stc=1&d=1219731722





    wallpaper world. Its-an-apple-world-wallpaper
  • Its-an-apple-world-wallpaper



  • VMH_GC
    07-17 06:21 PM
    I pledge $100 right now to IV. I will make the payment tonight.


    I just made the payment. It is easy folks please contribute....





    2011 world-of-warcraft-cataclysm- wallpaper world. Wallpapers - World.
  • Wallpapers - World.



  • ras
    05-23 10:29 AM
    Is EAD to H1 a complicated process? If so what could be the reasons.

    I still have 1.5 years on H1. I posted earlier but didn't get a clear idea.



    more...


    wallpaper world. wallpaper world. wallpaper
  • wallpaper world. wallpaper



  • sbabunle
    12-17 09:45 PM
    Don't be too happy since it moved May 2001 for India. DOS is moving the dates solely based on the demand from the USCIS. They dont know what is DOL cooking ( or they dont care). The BECs have roughly done half of their work. Thats about 180K. Another 180K ( roughly) are pending. So once
    they all cleared we may get a better picture of the Plight of EB3 & EB2.

    My guess is that anybody who has a PD (India)

    Jan 2003-Dec2003 9 years
    Jan04-Dec04 12 years
    Jan 05 > 15 years
    as per present law.


    This also underlines the importance of an effective lobbying. We have to make this baby organization to a much stronger one. With lots of dollars and lots and lots of people. In my opinion we should have at least 75K active contributing members.

    One good thing is that people who came to US recently ( after 2004) and who apply PERM get things done in 8 months until I140. At I140 they realize they cannot move forward. They are slowly understanding the agonizing situation we are all in. I hope this will eventually turn in more people to immigration voice.
    Good luck to all
    babu





    wallpaper world. Orc wallpaper World of
  • Orc wallpaper World of



  • xela
    04-23 05:59 PM
    June 31?

    lol Thanks,....yeah the impossible day....no it was the 30th, my bad



    more...


    wallpaper world. Undersea World Wallpaper
  • Undersea World Wallpaper



  • Macaca
    03-28 04:27 PM
    A member posted that s/he did labor certification and I-140 on F1. I don't remember the name of the thread.

    You can do labor certification without H1 as long as employer is willing.





    2010 Its-an-apple-world-wallpaper wallpaper world. Orc wallpaper World of
  • Orc wallpaper World of



  • coolpal
    03-27 12:33 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted a couple of times regarding my earlier situation in other threads, but I decided to create a new thread since I haven't seen a similar case before. Here's my situation:

    I was working for company A (consulting firm) on h1B since Oct 2005 and also have an approved Labor and 140 from A. I have applied for 485 in Jul 2007, and have valid EADs and APs (and extensions), but I wanted to maintain h1b status, since I have only used 3 years so far and I am the primary applicant, and my wife gave up her approved labor and h1b to work on EAD she got as a secondary applicant to my 485... so I really wanted to stay on H1B for that "Just in case" situation... I know I am paranoid ;)
    So I applied for h1 extension in June 2008 with company A, but it was pending forever... contacted USCIS once in Nov 2008, but nothing happened... I got suspicious of the company's record since I was told that comp-A was under review by USCIS for excessive h1 usage, so I decided to transfer my h1b to Company B in Dec 2008 and invoked AC21 (sent the letter)... my original h1b has expired by then and so did my I-94, but since my h1 extension was still pending, I was told it would be ok.

    In jan, USCIS sent an RFE for my transfer case requesting for various things like all my W2s since I started my h1b, EVLs from my client and Vendor, contracts between Client, Vendor and my Employer (B) etc., we also included my Paystubs for the last 6+ months and also for all of 2006 etc., and responded to the RFE in Feb, and it was again pending till mid March, when USCIS sent a similar RFE for my original extension case to company A. I no longer work with them, so I expect them to revoke my h1 petition.. so just to be safe, I applied for premium processing for my h1 transfer on Mar 13th and I got a second RFE on 3/19, which we got this week. This time USCIS sent something like this...

    What is the status of your original h1 extension? (I thought they would know ;)), and since your I-94 has expired, we might have to transfer your case for Consular processing.. if we decide to do so, what is your choice for the consulate?

    My lawyer said, they'll respond to the RFE explaining the current status, and also try to explain that I was in status all the time and request for COS instead of Consular Processing, but she says we have to let them know of the consulate in case they decide to transfer it over... and recommends that I chose Chennai (since company B is registered as BEP at Chennai).. she also said, since I have a valid EAD, I can choose to work on EAD if they decide to transfer my case to CP... and when I am ready to travel, I can go to Chennai to get my visa stamped and come back in H1b.
    Is it true that I could do something like that? I thought once I use EAD, there's no going back. Someone please shed some light on this.

    I have come to US for Masters and have worked on CPT and OPT for about 1.5 years before I got onto H1B. I was always paid well more than the LCA wage, and am currently being paid more than my approved labor wage. I have no problem in proving my legal status here, but as you can understand, I am worried and paranoid to go for stamping in these difficult times.. I am afraid they might come up with some reason to deny my entry/visa like 'there are so many citizens without job' etc.,

    Any productive feedback is highly appreciated...

    pal :)



    more...


    wallpaper world. Ipad Wallpaper World of
  • Ipad Wallpaper World of



  • map_boiler
    09-25 05:22 PM
    ...but could be due to unavailability of visa numbers for EB2-I in September. So even though the ported PD of Nov 2004 is current in September, the October visa bulletin has clarified that the EB2-I numbers were actually unavailable in September. See below:

    E. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY

    Item E of the May 2008 Visa Bulletin (number 118, volume VIII) indicated that many Employment cut-off dates had been advancing very rapidly, based on indications that the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) would need to review a significantly larger pool of applicants than there were numbers available in order to maximize number use under the FY-2008 annual limits. That item also indicated that if the CIS projections proved to be incorrect, it would be necessary to adjust the cut-off dates during the final quarter of FY-2008. The CIS estimates have proven to be very high resulting in: 1) the “unavailability” of all Employment Third preference categories beginning in July, 2) the “unavailability” of numbers for China and India Employment Second preference adjustment of status cases during September, and 3) the establishment of many October Employment cut-off dates which are earlier than those which applied during FY-2008.

    Little if any forward movement of the cut-off dates in most Employment categories is likely until the extent of the CIS backlog of old priority dates can be determined. It is estimated that the FY-2009 Employment-based annual limit will be very close to the 140,000 minimum.





    hair Wallpapers - World. wallpaper world. Ipad Wallpaper World of
  • Ipad Wallpaper World of



  • adreg
    06-05 08:41 AM
    My last annual H1B extension ritual (8th year) took 10 months. The corresponding H4 extension was approved in 1 month though. No RFEs etc. Go figure :)

    I am gearing up for this year's ritual again now -- hope its less than 10 months this year ..



    more...


    wallpaper world. world industries wallpaper.
  • world industries wallpaper.



  • dummgelauft
    04-14 10:04 AM
    Umnagini! tough luck man. If this were at-all possible, I would have had my Green card 5 years ago. I have the exact same situation as yours. No, can't do it.





    hot wallpaper world. wallpaper wallpaper world. The Wall Wallpaper World
  • The Wall Wallpaper World



  • mannan74
    08-27 06:02 PM
    The answer is right there for you

    The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:

    "Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa)."

    You came on F1 and now want to get stamping based on H1, Ditto for your wife.

    So not sure what your question is?



    more...


    house World Of Warcraft Wallpaper wallpaper world. Desktop Wallpapers World Map;
  • Desktop Wallpapers World Map;



  • kaisersose
    08-04 02:41 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..

    G-28 is optional and each form has to have its own G-28.

    The single G-28 in your case is for the I140. The rest of the applications are signed by you and are your own. if a signed G-28 is attached to each of these forms, then you will not receive receipts, etc. But without the G-28, all the communication will come to you directly, which is actually beneficial.

    So everything is alright in your case.





    tattoo Orc wallpaper World of wallpaper world. wallpaper world map. world map
  • wallpaper world map. world map



  • camarasa
    07-23 11:26 PM
    Take alternative opnion from good Attorney and take a chance.

    "Taking a chance" would obviously depend on the alternative opinion - surely. If the independant lawyer says no way you must start again, it wouldn't be taking a chance, it would just be stupid.



    more...


    pictures Undersea World Wallpaper wallpaper world. Wallpaper World
  • Wallpaper World



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:16 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.





    dresses The Wall Wallpaper World wallpaper world. map wallpaper. World Map
  • map wallpaper. World Map



  • karanp25
    08-03 02:10 AM
    No worries...i am in same situation...did my FP early this yr. EAD renewal card says "No FP available".

    Sorry - did not check this thread till today

    My RD was July 11 for both of us - got Ead for me Aug 2 with 2 yr validity

    hers is still pending

    Mine shows no FP on file even though I did FP in Oct 07 ( less than 1 yr) That kinda worries me

    Anyways PD is May 04 EB3 - so long way to go - and besides caring at this point when I see PD of 2006 getting GC



    more...


    makeup Ipad Wallpaper World of wallpaper world. World Of Warcraft Wallpaper
  • World Of Warcraft Wallpaper



  • abracadabra102
    09-06 10:56 AM
    USCIS receives around 7.5 million applications a year and mistakes happen. Cut them some slack here. Bad luck to OP. Contact USCIS and see what happens and please post here after your issue is resolved. Others will benefit from your experience.





    girlfriend wallpaper world map. world map wallpaper world. iphone wallpaper world of
  • iphone wallpaper world of



  • meridiani.planum
    08-11 11:41 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.

    of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
    DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.





    hairstyles world industries wallpaper. wallpaper world. 97775 wallpaper world touring
  • 97775 wallpaper world touring



  • Macaca
    02-06 06:43 PM
    How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?

    Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?

    Sorry I am a moron.





    nihar
    11-23 09:45 AM
    Thanks a lot for ur reply .. bt can u pls tell me as to hw can i do my opt on h1 ie if its approved ??? also the query and approval notice was sent on the same day . wen i call up the uscis they dnt mention this qry thgh my consultant sent this to me . nw wat shud i do in this case where im nt sure as to is this true that their is a qry or my employer is doing somethng else .





    glus
    08-03 11:07 PM
    go to: http://www.uscis.gov/pressroom

    and then select the one from August 3.

    I think that I485 at NSC is a typo. It is because they show that they issued all receipts for I140 and I131 received on or before 7/1, which was Sunday, and the I 485 show 7/1107, which should probably be 7/1/07, just like I140s and I131s.......guys don't panic..we'll get the receipts next week.