Monday, June 13, 2011

lettering styles z

images posters,lettering styles lettering styles z. tattoo lettering styles.
  • tattoo lettering styles.



  • mrdelhiite
    07-24 07:04 PM
    Thanks for your replies. I have shared the information with him. He just told me that he has a PD back in 2006 EB2 from his last company. He filed Labor + 140 (approved) but did not file I-485 (sorry i did not ask him or he told me earlier).. so now that his PD is fixed you guys think he should wait ?.. His Category for filing will be the same .. Does that help reducing RFE's ?

    Please suggest.

    Thanks
    -M





    wallpaper tattoo lettering styles. lettering styles z. Cool Style Graffiti Alphabet
  • Cool Style Graffiti Alphabet



  • alex77
    10-08 02:12 PM
    Thanks. Any response/LUD on your 485 after your letter to confirm they did revoke G28?

    I did the same this one month back. All you have to do is the letter to USCIS telling them that your attorney will not represent your case in future and please mail all the communication directly to my registered home address.

    Send this letter to address mentioned in I-797 Notice of Reciept of I-485 with acknowledgement return address card.

    Look for my previous post related to this and you will find the sample letter as well.





    lettering styles z. tattoo lettering styles.
  • tattoo lettering styles.



  • TomPlate
    11-16 04:18 PM
    Who defeated who?





    2011 Cool Style Graffiti Alphabet lettering styles z. 2011 tattoo lettering styles
  • 2011 tattoo lettering styles



  • bang
    01-05 07:09 AM
    Otherway is, as the person status is in pending which is not illegal ----- Where did you find this from ????



    more...


    lettering styles z. tattoo lettering styles.
  • tattoo lettering styles.



  • jcrajput
    06-18 05:02 PM
    Make sure you post all the required document 5 "working days" - If appointment is on monday then your papers should reach by Sat of previous week....

    Appointment on 29th June means your papers should reach latest by 19th [4 days is for weekend and one day is overlap].....

    I had a bad experience when I went for interview at Mumbai consulate - When I reached the office they told me my appointment has been cancelled reason - document did not reach as per the expected time....I had to spend 10 days to get the next appointment...It was not a problem for me as I am from Mumbai...

    Make sure you reach atleast 2 hours before your appointment time. local hawaldars make a mess of people standing in queue...

    - Deepak
    After taking an appointment date, how to report to the Mumbai Consulate? What type of documnets I will need to send to the consulate? Please help. I don't see this info on VHS site.
    Thanks.





    lettering styles z. lettering styles tattoos.
  • lettering styles tattoos.



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-26 12:29 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks


    It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.

    The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.



    more...


    lettering styles z. lettering styles tattoos.
  • lettering styles tattoos.



  • Adam
    08-26 11:42 AM
    I spent about 15 minutes the other night trying to make C3-PO smilie to go with :rd: I found it tough if you wanna give it a shot.





    2010 tattoo lettering styles. lettering styles z. posters,lettering styles
  • posters,lettering styles



  • macml
    01-13 02:05 AM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.

    Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.

    Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.

    The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.

    However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!



    more...


    lettering styles z. Lettering Styles For Tattoos 1
  • Lettering Styles For Tattoos 1



  • anilvt
    07-16 09:16 PM
    Hello All,

    I have a question....

    The current processing date for Texas Service centre is July 17, 2007
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 17, 2007

    My receipt Date is July2nd2007 and current for EB2 PD March2007

    I had inccorrect fee issue but it got resolved and later got EAD/AP

    My case status show's wierd incorrect fees yet

    When can i raise a Service Request? August 19th

    RD + 30days

    I spoke with REP or IO( don't know dialled 1-800 16621 #SRC...#1 #3 #4

    She said your case looks fine
    I said " what next" she said your case would be assigned to an IO

    what do you guys think?

    Thanks for help





    hair 2011 tattoo lettering styles lettering styles z. styles for your tattoo
  • styles for your tattoo



  • iambest
    07-11 04:48 PM
    Is this true...? if it is, USCIS is in big trouble.

    5. When the law clearly says that USCIS could allot only 10% of visas per month which is 14K, under what basis USCIS issued 60K visas in the month of June 2007. Here is the link to that law. http://ecfr.gpoaccess.gov/cgi/t/text....6.1.1&idno=22



    more...


    lettering styles z. lettering styles for kids in
  • lettering styles for kids in



  • svgupta
    06-15 03:40 PM
    Yes.. Leave it blank.. Even my attorney said so...





    hot tattoo lettering styles. lettering styles z. Calligraphy Lettering Styles (APC Technology - TOUGH COMPUTERS FOR TOUGH
  • Calligraphy Lettering Styles (APC Technology - TOUGH COMPUTERS FOR TOUGH



  • cbpds
    02-11 05:06 PM
    I sent via USPS priority which charged 11 bucks, it reached in 7 days.....the back up plan was to reschedule the visa interview dates. The original plan worked and all ends well !!

    my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)

    Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!

    Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:



    more...


    house tattoo lettering styles. lettering styles z. Old English Lettering Styles
  • Old English Lettering Styles



  • rvr_jcop
    02-16 03:49 PM
    I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
    Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
    Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
    Please give me your valuable suggestions.



    Thanks...

    There are about 90% chances that you will get RFE with the extension.Lets say there are about 50 to 60% cases those are getting approved without any RFE. In either case does this answer helpful to you?

    I guess, NOT. You should make the decision based on your new job/employer. If you have everything in place, and you never been out of status, filed LCA according to the rules in the past, employer played by the rules, both past employer and the future, you should not have any issues with the extension.

    Nobody can say do this or do that. End of the day, its all yours. PLEASE FILL UP your profile.





    tattoo lettering styles tattoos. lettering styles z. of tattoo lettering styles
  • of tattoo lettering styles



  • reddy77
    01-12 10:33 PM
    Hello Immi Gurus,
    Our Division is in very bad situation and we are expecting some lay off's in next few weeks. I am working on h1b now but my 485 is pending for more than 180 days and have Valid EAD which I didn't use so far. following are my question:

    1) If I get laid off and my employer cancels the h1b, Am i out of status?

    2) Can they cancel my approved i 140?

    3) I am planning to use EAD for my next job, How much time do I have to find a new job to be in Status?

    Thanks so much for all your help, Thanks ...



    more...


    pictures lettering styles tattoos. lettering styles z. Graffiti alphabets letter
  • Graffiti alphabets letter



  • txh1b
    08-27 10:35 PM
    Unless there was clear USCIS error, No refunds. Details below.

    DHS | USCIS Refunds: How is the Process Working for You?: Questions from CIS Ombudsman's Teleconference on January 31, 2008 (http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1226610826777.shtm)

    6. EAD Application, Green Card – A caller filed for a replacement work authorization card. The next month the caller received a green card approval letter. The work authorization application was never adjudicated, but USCIS did not return the fee. How can this applicant get a refund?

    •USCIS Response on April 30, 2008: The applicant will not be entitled to a refund. When an applicant or petitioner pays a filing fee on an application, he or she is seeking a decision from USCIS regarding the applicant or beneficiary's eligibility for the benefit(s) being sought. In general, USCIS does not refund a fee or application regardless of the decision on the application.

    The implementation of the new fee schedule, effective July 30, 2007, prevents situations like this from happening. If you filed Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on or after July 30, 2007, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765.





    dresses Calligraphy Lettering Styles (APC Technology - TOUGH COMPUTERS FOR TOUGH lettering styles z. lettering styles designs.
  • lettering styles designs.



  • rockstart
    05-28 12:21 PM
    Since your PD is not current so there is almost no chance they will pick your application randomly to process. The out of turn processing you are refering is say todat EB2- I date is Apr 2004 and so there is every chance that a guy with Jan 04 might get his GC before a guy with Nov 03 date but I am absolutely sure they will not process a guy with Aug 05 date since it is not within processing date. So in your case wait and watch the dates moving in case the processing dates get to your PD then you can make the choice of either withdrawing or proceeding with your application. Best is consult a lawyer to be absolutely sure.



    more...


    makeup Lettering Styles For Tattoos 1 lettering styles z. tattoo lettering styles.
  • tattoo lettering styles.



  • Lacris
    07-18 01:39 AM
    They might return urs , simple.
    :confused:
    Could you answer this? We applied in march for 140/485. I have EAD, AP and FP done.The problem is that I don't remember seing the I-140 application among the papers we had to sign, and nothing just for my husband to sign, which would be normal, since he's the primary applicant. I thought at the time that I-140, being thru the employer doesn't have to be filed personally? Do you think it's possible the I-140 was accepted by mistake without the signature or should I enquire more and maybe my husband signed it at work and doesn't remember?
    Thank you





    girlfriend of tattoo lettering styles lettering styles z. ASSquot; letter style that is
  • ASSquot; letter style that is



  • jonty_11
    07-23 11:55 AM
    CA is expensive...I am sure more than PA...but the decision is yours man...However, I do not think this is the right forum for such questions. If you have issues with GC retrogression then fire away.





    hairstyles lettering styles for kids in lettering styles z. Calligraphy Lettering Styles at these famous calligraphy styles.
  • Calligraphy Lettering Styles at these famous calligraphy styles.



  • maverick6993
    11-07 03:17 PM
    I am in Birmingham and would like to join the state cahpter.





    hemanth22
    07-02 03:52 PM
    srikondiji,

    I agree with your input, all of us have lost money, time and a lot of effort scrambling to get ready to file.

    what i feel is that they realized that they will be getting only $1000 * 200 k in july and that they will be getting $2000 * 200k when they make the dates current later on. the difference is huge , now that CIR is dead and they cant raise the $4.5 billion they said for border protection

    As to what we have spent on medical reports , tickets , lawyers etc etc, they do not care

    But we should stay away from branding any body as not following the rules.
    there a lot of mexicans who are here legally and are hard-working.


    hemanth





    amslonewolf
    05-10 10:38 PM
    FYI check out http://yourmaninindia.com site as well. They provide some good services like getting BC for you etc.