Saturday, December 5, 2009

ajith advice to vijay



“Vijay should step into politics only if it would give happiness to his family members, friends and fans. Otherwise, my humble suggestion to Vijay is not to enter politics,” said Ajith.
In an interview to a leading vernacular, the ‘Ultimate Star’ said, “Of late, I have been getting opportunities to interact with Vijay and his family. My wife Shalini and Vijay’s better half Sangeetha are now good friends.”
“As a well-wisher of him, I would like to tell Vijay to do things which would bring happiness to people around him. At the same time, I am aware that a decision on entering politics is his personal and I have no right to interfere in it,” he added.
Urging that life is short and people should enjoy it thoroughly, the outspoken actor said: “Quality of life is very important to me. I am going to touch 40 soon. Henceforth, my films too would be of utmost quality and you would see it in Asal.”